Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Embarrassing Sunburn!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
this is very embarrassing, so can you try not to luagh to much, i didnt know where to put this but i decided to put it here, well here goes, today cos it was really hot i decided to sunbath and cos i always sunbath in a my bikini i had the knicker mark around my bum so i thought i would sunbath in my thong cos my bum is really white so i could tanned it up slowly, well i sunbathed in my thong for about 20mins and when i came in it was only a light brown which was good so i left it had a bath etc and bout 10mins ago i look and it is bright red but only in 2 round cirles on my arse cheeks, its sooo embarrassing and when i sit down it hurts abit but its alright after couple mins, has anyone else done something like this before or had any embarassing sunburn and will the sunburn dissappear and the tan it leaves afterwards go soon
as i said at the beginning dont laugh to much lol

Comments

• Options
    Sunburn tends to blend in a bit after a few days so it shouldn't be so obvious.
  • Options
    Poor wee lass :p
    God, I hate getting sundburn, especially if it's on my back, which stops me from lying down it sitting down leaning back -

As someone has already mentioned, just plaster yourself with aftersun and you'll be ok -
  • Options
    I've never had sunburn :(

No i'm not a pale kid :mad:
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    When I got sunburnt on my shoulders last year, what made me feel a lot better was yoghurt (sp?). Believe it (if you didn't know already), yoghurt can make miracles with sunburns (not by eating it, by applying it to the burn).
    Of course, due to the different placement, it's going to be harder for you if you think about trying it. Can you lie down on a bed or something for hours? :)
  • Options
    ClaireBearClaireBear Deactivated Posts: 467 Listening Ear
    Erm... It would be a good idea to put lots of After Sun on it - it'll sooth the pain and stop you getting a peely bum ;)

CB
  • Options
    Sorry, I laughed. It just brought back memories of the "Fools and Horses" episode when Rodney falls asleep under the lamp.

Anyway, what ClaireBear says. Use after sun.