Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Low heeled shoes

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Im looking for some low heel shoes preferably 1/2 - 1 inch heels that are sutible for going out in, I dont want backless shoes though or stiletto types (yes I know im fussy) Does anyone know of any internet sites that sell shoes like this that are cheap, I've looked in all the high street stores but cant find anything. Any help?

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    Re: Low heeled shoes
    Originally posted by Fairywings
    Im looking for some low heel shoes preferably 1/2 - 1 inch heels that are sutible for going out in, I dont want backless shoes though or stiletto types (yes I know im fussy) Does anyone know of any internet sites that sell shoes like this that are cheap, I've looked in all the high street stores but cant find anything. Any help?

Thanks!

You can't find ANY at all? Low heels are SO in this summer. Try Barrats, Dolcis, Dorothy Perkins etc.

The wee ballet pump heeled ones are all the rage just now. Also, try Tammy Girl as they're kiddies clothes, thus cheapers as you don't pay the added tax on adult clothing. :thumb:
  • Options
    Additions have some lovely ones in! :)

Additions

Theres loads.
  • Options
    I bought a pair of slow heal point shoes for £15 but can't remember the name of the shop sorry.
  • Options
    Thanks, I dont have a very wide range of shops all the ones I saw were either very expensive £30+ or horrible. I will look some more :)