Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Periody/pill Q.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok, so i started taking my pill again last week, (microgynon 30) when i came on. Thing is im stil bleeding, not loads, but its everyday and its quite thick. Is this normal? I havent had it before when i was on the pill. :confused:

Comments

• Options
    How long have you been bleeding? If its less than 8 days its quite normal. If worried check with your doctor.
  • Options
    when i first started taking the pill i bled for the whole of the first month, through the first break, and only stopped when i started taking the second pack. it can happen.

but it's probably best just to check it out, especially if it's more than just a tiny bit.
  • Options
    Ok, so its now blood and thick, small clots :yuck: and its been well over 8 days? :confused:
  • Options
    Originally posted by *TiNK*
    Ok, so its now blood and thick, small clots :yuck: and its been well over 8 days? :confused:

I think it would be a good idea to go see or at least speak to your doctor & see wat they say.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Tweety
    I think it would be a good idea to go see or at least speak to your doctor & see wat they say.

I think i'll go down and make an apt. later :)