Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Male 'slags' and female 'slags'?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
why is it that its so bad for a guy to have not lost his virginity when he's 20+ but for a girl its considered right that they havent had many partners?

Why can a guy have sex with as many people as he wants and he is called 'the man' and a 'stallion' but a girl who enjoys sex just as much gets a bad name and labelled a 'slag'? I dont understand the difference. If a guy said to me 'I'm still a virgin.' i would be really touched, he obviously has considered sex as quite an important thing...I just dont get it!!!? Anyone else want to explain???!!!

Comments

• Options
    Tbe hoenst, as long as it wasn't with a stupidly large number of blokes, I don't care how many blokes a girl has slept with. If i'm with a girl, as long as she's faithful, I don't care what she's done before. I do encourage some of my girl-mates to "go and get it", and don't think any less of them when they do! I think obviosly different people think differently, some blokes for example seem to find it intrusive to their privacy if they find out that their girl slept with *anyone* before she started going out with him
  • Options
    i dunno why that is, but as far as i know it is mainly other girls that call lasses slags, usually because there jealous!! if lasses were less bitchy wit each other then maybe less ppl would be called slags?!?!