Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

morning sickness

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i've recently been feeling sick most days. i've changd my pill and was told by my doctor that for the first month or so it may not be effective, so i'm worried that my sickness could either be due to changing my pill or the fact that maybe i mite be pregnant. if i am pregnant would i get morning sickness so soon (any time from the last month)?

Comments

• Options
    In most cases morning sickness will start around the 4th to 6th week of pregnancy and disappear by the 12th to 17th week.

So i guess so? :confused:
  • Options
    Take a pregnancy test ASAP. I didn't find out I was pregnant till I was 5 1/2 months :crazyeyes so I didn't have morning sickness that I remember of. If you are pregnant..what I would suggest is to eat a couple small meals a day. and to start the day off with dry carbohydrates. (a couple of my gf's who had babies had bad morning sickness and their doctors told them to do that)
    or so it may not be effective,

Like your doctor said, it does, infact take about a month for it to be effective so you MAY be pregnant.