Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

What should I wear

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
What should I wear for my interview? I want to make a really good impression. Help please.

Comments

• Options
    A trouser suit, if you have one.

Or a blouse and a skirt (not short) will be fine.

In most jobs its slightly better to be considered too conservative than too out landish.
  • Options
    Something smart, but also something you feel comfortable in. I wore smart black trousers, black shoes and a plain blue shirt to my interview.

What's the interview for?
  • Options
    I wore a long just above my knee, denim skirt, a nice top, a blazer jacket thing and some black shoes.
  • Options
    depends on the job. It is always best to go smart though, even if its a scruffy job, as you dress for the interview, not for the job.
    It doesnt have to be stuffy though. a fitted top with a pair of smart black trousers would look nice.
  • Options
    I was gonna go into town on tuesday the day before my interview and buy a pair of black trousers and a nice smart top. Got a little pair of black pointy shoes with a little heal to wear too. Does that sound ok?
  • Options
    Originally posted by *lil~miss*
    I was gonna go into town on tuesday the day before my interview and buy a pair of black trousers and a nice smart top. Got a little pair of black pointy shoes with a little heal to wear too. Does that sound ok?
    Yes I'd say so :)
  • Options
    Ok cool. God I am so nervouse already. :crazyeyes