Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Hurt, ripped apart, lost within a world of hate.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ever been betrayed by someone you trusted. You think there a mate and then bang it hits you everything collapses the world crunches down on you like a bat outa hell, grasping your ugly face and melting it with a swift cough, until all that is left is burning feeling of hated that will slowly but surely turn you into hatrid itself consuming you in your own blood and spit. As you can most likely guess ive been betrayed and it hurts like the slow endless pain from the deep pits of hell. And the worst part is the laughing it rings in my ear drums for eternal remeberence of how stupid i have been to trust someone so quickly without thought, well theres a lesson to be learned from all that is bad and all that is good, and i have learned that to trust someone is to leave you in the palm of there hand and i dont like it one bit. Anyone else been betrayed by someone you "trusted".

Comments