Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Shrooms - skin colour

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi,

I recently tried shrooms for the first time, I had a fantastic experience. I learnt so much about myself. I do have a slightly strange question tho, has anyone noticed their skin have a slightly blueish tinge while tripping? Obviously I was tripping a lot at the time so i might not have been percieving things accurately, but all the same I was pretty sure that my skin really had gone slightly blue. Is that normal??

Regards,
Oksirue

Comments

• Options
    Well, is it blue now?

If not, you want my diagnosis? ..It's called tripping mate. :p
  • Options
    lol, i feel ded stupid now. :confused:

my skins fine now, but it looked all mottled. oh nevermind lol
  • Options
    All the pretty colors :naughty:

Bopz :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by OksiruE
    lol, i feel ded stupid now. :confused:

I wouldn't, was only joking.

But seriously you don't have anything to worry about, it'll just have been you tripping. I love looking at my hands when I'm tripping, so many patterns shooting about. :D
  • Options
    When I took them I thought there was a slight orange tinge to my skin. But then again I also thought there were "electric letters" shooting out of my fingers aswell.
  • Options
    Whenever I've done mushies in the past I dont tend to get visuals in terms of things changing much, I get a mesh of a bluey green colour over everything. Then with something the colours change and blocks of colour stand out. Different from say DMT when everything changes or acid when I get trails and streams of colour coming off things.