Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

coke and pot

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
sorry for a dumb questions but are there any effects of doing coke and pot? like does one overpower the other and it would be pointless to waste one or are they bad or what? I've never done both together so I'm curious.

and not together as in i'm going to put it in a bowl and mix it together, but like as in do a few lines then smoke up right after or vice versa.

Comments

• Options
    Re: coke and pot
    Originally posted by my_name
    sorry for a dumb questions but are there any effects of doing coke and pot? like does one overpower the other and it would be pointless to waste one or are they bad or what? I've never done both together so I'm curious.

and not together as in i'm going to put it in a bowl and mix it together, but like as in do a few lines then smoke up right after or vice versa.
    the only time i ever enjoyed coke was that way.
    the coke enhances the pot very muchly ...the pot tends to mellow the coke.
  • Options
    I don't know personally as i've never tried coke but i would imagine the pot would mellow the effects of the coke a bit at least.

Enjoy it my name.
  • Options
    Dont bother trying to smoke it, it will not work. Anyone who puts coke in their spliff's has too much coke or too little sense.

They seemed to go relatively well together last time I had them, but that was a long time ago.

Personally I wouldnt bother with the coke at all, but thats my view, I've always been totally under impressed with the stuff.
  • Options
    I dont understand when you say smoking coke dont work. I know for a fact that it does.
    Me and a mate had a lil baggy of crap weed. Some of that. knew it was shite....next day smoked another spliff but this time with coke in it and it was much better. Much like smoking skunk.
  • Options
    Did you put the coke in yourselves? Please tell me you did because if you bought some which was supposed to have coke in...well lets not go there shall we.

Smoking cocaine is technically possible, however, the difference between the burning temperature and the vapourising temperature is very very slight. So, most if not all of your cocaine will be ruined NOT inhaled and absorbed.
  • Options
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    Did you put the coke in yourselves? Please tell me you did because if you bought some which was supposed to have coke in...well lets not go there shall we.

Did i tell you i smoked weed dipped in acid last night..... :D :rolleyes: ;)
  • Options
    yes i've smoked coke and as bong says most of it is lost ...yes it works but far better to shovel it up nose.
    it is an over rated drug in my experience.
    if your high on good pot and snort a big fat line of the real thing ...whoooosh .....you go a lot higher for ...a short duration.
  • Options
    Originally posted by rachie004
    am I the only one that read it as she wasn't going to be smoking coke?
    nope
  • Options
    Thank fuck for that, I thought it was just me there.

After scrolling back I notice he(?) even explains it in his last paragraph.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Andy_Booth
    he(?)

She
  • Options
    Yep, I did somewhat misread it, although I did give me view on the two going together not smoked.

I cant say I've ever been very impressed with coke so I'm not really the person to ask.
  • Options
    I nearly always have to drink or smoke when on charlie. I don't like the wired feeling you can get on coke and so like to take the edge off it with a spliff.

I try and avoid drinking on it nowadays because that can cause me to go a little OTT and normally leads to a light wallet and a punishing hangover.
  • Options
    I never got that edge till it started to wear off, then it was the nastiest thing I've ever come down from. Considerably worse than even a heavy dose of MDMA and meth.
  • Options
    Definately. A night of coke knocks me out for a whole day after. Even a particularly bad MDMA, pills or base comedown lets me struggle through the day, charlie forces me to stay in bed.
  • Options
    I was thinking the other day that if terrorists really wanted to get at us they'd swamp us with cheap cocaine.

How many users do you think would go totally nuts on the stuff if it was 20-25 a gram and stronger than it is now.

Cocaine costs only about 4,000 a key to make if not less so there would still be a huge profit margin.

It would get very nasty.
  • Options
    I want to find something I can add to cocaine which makes the users skin turn bright green.

Fill the pages of OK magazine with funny looking green people.

Half the country will be under the impression we've succumb to alien invasion when the Queen reads her speech on Christmas Day.
  • Options
    You'd think that the fact most of it is smuggled in through someone would dampen the idea of it being glamerous but it doesnt.
  • Options
    It is stupidly overrated and over priced. The buzz (if you can call it that) is nothing on many other things you can get hold of for half the price.

Does anyone know why the price becomes so inflated? I'm sure I heard a gram costs about a pound to produce. The amount of people it must go through before it reaches you to reach a price around £40-£50 must be insane. Then think of any shit that might get added along the way.

Makes me wonder why I'm still very partial to this drug.
  • Options
    All depends what you go for really.

I prefer my highs to be euphoric and keep me there for hours. Luckily that stuff is about 3 quarters cheaper then coke :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by SandboxMagician

The amount of people it must go through before it reaches you to reach a price around £40-£50 must be insane.
    the price reflects both the demand and the risks.
    in my experience all your drugs go through relatively few hands before reaching you. unless you are buying on street corners that is then it's anyones guess.
    usualy the guy who sells ounces does so off the guy who buys pounds or kilos. the guy who buys kilos is buying off the guy who is buying or is in contact with the guys who are basicaly selling from the man or the team who has smuggled or maybe one man or team inbetween.
  • Options
    The biggest mark up goes to the smuggler because they take both the biggest financial and legal risk.

They buy say 1,000kg in Columbia for 50 or £60,000 then they can easily sell it for triple that in the UK.
  • Options
    Guessed that was probably it. The risk of geting caught smuggling kilo's of cocaine into the country doesn't sound like a good one.
    Is the majority of coke from Columbia then? I know that's the place that seems to be most renowned for it. I always wondered if it was easy to be produced in the UK. Obviously our climate isn't too suited, but surely it can't be too difficult to grow a coca plant in artificial conditions?
  • Options
    I'm not totally sure if cocaine can be made here in the UK but it's in the South American economy to sell drugs, there's alot of money made through drugs there and people can buy huge amounts in Columbia and make a huge profit back in the UK and other parts of the world.

I've never tried cocaine, too expensive to buy at the moment, well i could afford it but don't really want to spend £40-£50 on a bit of coke for one night, if someone offered me it for free i would try it without a problem.
  • Options
    Well it doesnt all come from Columbia, in fact they have percentage wise a very small number of coca farms. They process the raw base from Peru and Bolivia mainly then they sell it on to the smugglers.

It used to be the Columbians smuggled into the Western countries, and some still do. But in the main now they are just whole salers, they have learnt through experience that it is better to keep a low profile and just make steady income processing and selling the coke there in Columbia.

The Mexican gangs are the people who now supply most of the US market and a collection of other smugglers do the EU. A lot of it through Amsterdam airport and Rotterdam sea port.

The Columbians have however moved into the heroin market and are under cutting the Far Eastern suppliers of the US.

Heroin is easier and cheaper to produce than cocaine.
  • Options
    Decided to revive this thread rather than start a new one on a very similar topic.

Does anyone like to smoke pot with base? It is quite rare for me to do base, but having done a gram tonight and just started on an 8th of skunk I have managed to reach a very relaxed yet slighty warm and rushy feeling. Nice n cheap too.
  • Options
    Do you mean smoke the base with the puff? I presume not. Again it can be done by with an impure product not worth the bother.

As for using puff with base, I've found it to be mixed. Most of the time if I am using base I want full on out and out speed, as fast as possible so puff isnt something I fancy. But near the tail end of the base, when its still active but your legs are getting a bit tired then yes it can be nice.