Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

is there anyone out there?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
its a bit...well.. dead tonight isnt it???

Comments

• Options
    NO. I'M NOT HERE.
  • Options
    Dead as a parrot.
  • Options
    Flake_MustaineFlake_Mustaine Posts: 1,261 Wise Owl
    mostly here.. mostly not..
  • Options
    out where? getting a bit chilly out hope your wearing a jacket
  • Options
    i have to work in an hour so i'm already dead on the inside.
  • Options
    I am here.
  • Options
    Last ever Friends is on... of course there's noone around :p
  • Options
    Last Friends, and Big Brother beginning tonight, and you expect many people on here?
  • Options
    I'm here and watching the weirdos in Big Brother at the same time.
  • Options
    I'm only on here cause i saw the first 4 BB contestants and wanted to slap them all

Allthough that marco screechy man/girl type law student goes the same uni as me

So i may have to tell him how god damm annoying he is when uni starts again in september
  • Options
    Originally posted by Stinger
    So i may have to tell him how god damm annoying he is when uni starts again in september
    please do :D
  • Options
    What are you all on about, he's fantastic! Better than last years contestants all put together.

This year should be very interesting indeed.
  • Options
    Im here now, been watching BB.

Now I reckon this BB is gonna be a one not to miss, gawd I can feel the tension in there already. And did you see that lass who wouldnt go in till she seen and kissed her partner, i thought she was gonna tell em all to naff off and get back in the car.

Its gonna be good this year :hyper:
  • Options
    reckon there'll be punch-ups? ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Flake_Mustaine
    reckon there'll be punch-ups? ;)

I hope so.........its gonna be a classic :hyper:

Oh and that camp guy, well I reckon he's gonna have a few argie bargies.......cant wait :lol:
  • Options
    What are you all on about, he's fantastic! Better than last years contestants all put together.

Ok admittidly i've seen him on screen for all of 5-10 mins so i suppose i should reserve judgement

If he's gonna be a drama queen all series, he's gonna annoy me, if he's anything like Brian was though (bit drama queenish, bit quick and witty with it) then he'll probly grow on me
  • Options
    I do seem to be having a bit of deja vu with that "marco" with brian; and also another one with helen but ah well

It made me laugh when they first put marco in and he said he didn't like asylum seekers etc., then they put an ex-asylum seeker in who was homophobic:lol:

And what about the transexual? Can't wait for that to come out:lol::lol:

Should be enjoyable this year - especially if we get some of them girl shower scenes *rarr* (some fit 'uns this year :D)
  • Options
    Originally posted by BeckyBoo
    Oh and that camp guy, well I reckon he's gonna have a few argie bargies.......cant wait :lol:

I think I :heart: him :(
  • Options
    Interesting that it's fine to have a homophobe, stick him in straight after the stick in possibly the most annoying gay person I've seen in my life, were Channel 4 ever so slightly encouraging live homophobia?

Wonder what the outcry would be like if they stuck in a BNP member/Nazi/Rangers fan just after they stuck in a black/Asian person?

Wankers.
  • Options
    yep i have to agree with Bri-namite here
    Channel 4 just stuck those two guys in together to see what would happen, and you could see that the Ex-Asylum dude was really uncomfortable about it
  • Options
    Channel 4 know how to get the ratings, why do you think they have put so many mix matched people in ? of course its to get the viewings. lets face it i think the majority of people would love to see everyone bickering.....makes it more interesting.

and what about that shower ? phoar i hope I get to see that hunk in his g-string in there :p
  • Options
    Channel 4 know how to get the ratings, why do you think they have put so many mix matched people in ? of course its to get the viewings. lets face it i think the majority of people would love to see everyone bickering.....makes it more interesting.

But why is it OK to put a homophobic person in, but it's not OK to put a racist person in?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Bri-namite
    But why is it OK to put a homophobic person in, but it's not OK to put a racist person in?

cos racism aint allowed ?

I dunno........im not the producer :p
  • Options
    cos racism aint allowed ?

Read my original post.

Do you personally think it's OK to have a problem with gay people, but it's not OK to have a problem with black/Asian people, because that's what Channel 4 are basically saying.
  • Options
    Do you personally think it's OK to have a problem with gay people, but it's not OK to have a problem with black/Asian people, because that's what Channel 4 are basically saying.

absolutely not. but this is channel four we're talking about, who are more bothered about money than morals.
  • Options
    Read my original post.

Well it doesnt bother me, I could give a shit if someone is gay........long as they dont touch me up ;)
    and like black people i aint got a problem with neither, infact i will have you know that I used to think Sarison out of the gladiators was a bloody good looking hunk.........shit gonna regret saying that tomorrow, but hey what the hell lmao

I see what your saying and NO I dont think its right.
  • Options
    I always find it brilliant how shocked people are that no one is here on a Friday night. The start of the weekend? Pub? Club? Meal?.. Anything?
  • Options
    I know, like what the fuck? Who expects to be sitting on thesite at 10 o'clock on a friday night!? not me for one.