Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Ebay

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok someone whos know about it please help.

I have an ebay account with i have sold items before. Now i have just logged in after a month or two & it has put my rating to 0 & says i have to set up my account. Why? :S

Comments

• Options
    Well i sold something in January :confused: .
  • Options
    if you're talking about the menu page it only lists transactions from the past 30 days max, you should still have your feedback history in your profile, if you click the number to the right of your name it should display it, unless it's "0" .. then it's an ebay fuckup.
  • Options
    Originally posted by noog
    if you're talking about the menu page it only lists transactions from the past 30 days max, you should still have your feedback history in your profile, if you click the number to the right of your name it should display it, unless it's "0" .. then it's an ebay fuckup.

It says 0, thats what i mean. Also when i want to sell a new item it says i have to put all my card details in a again.:mad:
  • Options
    How starnge, sounds like their mistake to me...

On the subject of ebay, they're just dangerous... I've managed to spend 100 quid on there in a week :(
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kate1
    How starnge, sounds like their mistake to me...

On the subject of ebay, they're just dangerous... I've managed to spend 100 quid on there in a week :(

Well i dont have money to spend so thats ok.
  • Options
    Nor do I, that's the problem... I have a feeling it'll be 8p noodles for a month :(
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kate1
    Nor do I, that's the problem... I have a feeling it'll be 8p noodles for a month :(

I have control :p.
  • Options
    Ah yes, something I am sadly lacking.... honestly, you don't want to see my bank account details since they introduced online shopping.... :crazyeyes:
  • Options
    I'm addicted. Shelly - whats your username and I'll check it out for you. If you want you can PM it to me. :)
  • Options
    Sounds really strange-be careful its not a scam, tho from what you said it doens't sound like a scam just an ebay screw up. Good luck sortin it hun!