Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

man juice

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
well recently i was bord and after a errrr one to one session with me and my hands i decided to have a taste...
and well it is as bad as it looks and as i expected, but i decided it the sort of thing if you loved your partner youd do as it aint sickening, just a little salty, lol :lol: , so what would you do if your bf reckoned you should swallow wen u dont like it,and he was willing to taste it to get you to???

btw if the girl really doesnt wanna, its more sexy if she dos something else with it that she enjoys (obviously)

Comments

• Options
    I reckon most blokes have tasted their own cum at some point, it's just that few are willing to admit it. All I have to say is that I think some girls just whinge too much. :)
  • Options
    I can't remember who I was talking to but he made a good point because he said that when a girl goes down on a guy, he doesnt taste like that the WHOLE TIME. Yeah, when he cums of course you will taste it. But when you go down on a girl, it tastes the same the whole time. Not that *I* would know :blush: But I agree with what he had said. So I usually suck it up (no pun intended) and swallow. :thumb: :naughty:
  • Options
    I think its rude not to swallow! If you're going to do it, you might as well do it properly.

Girls who won't go down on guys 'out of principle' annoy me... if you don't like it, fair play, but to then expect a man to go down on you? Thats not fair... you need a bit of give and take!
  • Options
    Originally posted by brogmalog
    I think its rude not to swallow! If you're going to do it, you might as well do it properly.

Its quite possible to do it "properly" without swallowing.
  • Options
    i agree with blah - i dont swallow every time for my b/f. sometimes its nice for us both for him to cum on me :naughty: But, saying that, his cum tastes very very strong, so i only tend to swallow if i have a strong drink to hand, lol :lol:
  • Options
    I'm quite lucky when it comes to my bf he prefers me when i just suck on his balls rather than the full blow job thing.....

easier for me really ;)

i dotn like the taste of his come but then again i dont like the taste of mine own, so i dont expect him to go down on me all the time, but he says that after 5-10mins the taste goes away and its all good!

xxxxx aimz xxxxxx
  • Options
    Originally posted by Blah_ha
    Its quite possible to do it "properly" without swallowing.

Ok... so you might want him to cum all over you instead as an option, but if you don't and you're at the stage where you have it in your mouth, tell me a polite way of getting rid of it without swallowing! Its just hassle!
  • Options
    Originally posted by brogmalog
    tell me a polite way of getting rid of it without swallowing!

Spitting it out into a cup? thats polite, ok so maybe not but hey :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble
    All I have to say is that I think some girls just whinge too much. :)

So we can see that Wobble likes the taste of his cum. :chin:
  • Options
    I can't say I've tasted my own cum wobble:eek2:
  • Options
    1. yes i have tasted my own and it aint as bad as you girls like to make out :p lol

2. least ours only tastes really bad at the end as opposed to the whole way through.lol

3. swallowing Vs spitting.......do you see guys coming up from your nether regions goin "yeuch *spit spit* yeuchy yucky yucky *spit spitty spit* "...? i rest my case, its rude to spit too :p lol
  • Options
    Originally posted by lucifer devil
    So we can see that Wobble likes the taste of his cum. :chin:
    lol I didn't say I liked it. I just don't mind it. I think most girls are making a big deal out of not swallowing. Taste isn't the problem though, it's the texture. But even that's bearable.
    I don't mind going down on a girl after I've cum inside her. A taste of my own cum mixed with her juices isn't a problem.
  • Options
    Originally posted by solid_L
    You shall. One day.
    One day curiosity will get the better of you, and you'll have a sticky handful after a wank, and you'll pluck up the courage to have a sniff, and then a taste.
    You'll deny it now. But one day... :)

Or maybe a girlfriend will insist on you tasting your own. Either out of curiosity, or in some kinky domination kick. :) Or she'll let you come in her mouth, then give you a lovely tonguey snog. :p

No matter how it happens, it'll happen some day.
  • Options
    Or maybe you could be wanking very hard and it shoots straight up into your mouth

it could happen
  • Options
    Originally posted by solid_L

Neither can I. But then again we are young. Still plenty of time! And with the come in mouth thing, its never gone there! Its either gone in my eye sometimes or completely over my head.:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Blnde_BombShell
    usually suck it up (no pun intended)

Complete lies. ;p
    tell me a polite way of getting rid of it without swallowing!

handkerchief

I tried it when I was younger. Wasn't the worst taste in the world but it didn't shine a ray of niceness either, so I doubt I would ever gargle or even try it again.
  • Options
    I really really hate the taste and it makes me feel sick. This doesn't mean I don't do blow jobs, I've just worked out inventive ways of spitting without him really noticing :D It's either that or be sick on his bits, and I know what I'd prefer if I were him...
  • Options
    I don't mind giving blowjobs at all....but I cannot swallow, ew I dunno, I just don't like. My bf says he doesn't mind, I guess he must a tad but hey, he says as I give one, there's no complaints!

I didn't realise it was that blimin' offending!:rolleyes:
  • Options
    I don't mind as long as I get some head, but it is crap to see her spit..

I've come on her ass, face, tits, everywhere.. and I fuckin love it !!
  • Options
    some girls dont lik swallowin and i am one of them. i enjoy givin my bf head, but wen he blows i spit it right out...well now i do...the first time i gav him head i swallowed becoz i kinda new guys lik girls to swallow, so i did it to respect him.
    but do guys lik a chick to swallow becoz them dont want to feel rejected ?
  • Options
    Nah I just find it horny as fuck !!

My girlfriend is ace for swallowing, sometimes she'll be wankin me off, and when I'm gonna cum she'll shove her mouth on it specially !!
  • Options
    man jam
  • Options
    hot yoghurt
  • Options
    Originally posted by chillar
    but do guys lik a chick to swallow becoz them dont want to feel rejected ?
    Partly that. Maybe it's a sense of unfairness too - ie we go down on you for ages (if you're lucky), and lick and lap all your juices, so why can't you swallow ours. Maybe that's how some think. Then there's the kinky and dirty side of swallowing something like cum.
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    tbh i dont see what the fuss is all about. i have tasted nicer things, yes. but i have also tasted worse. i will swallow if my man wants me too.
  • Options
    Am I the only bloke that doesn't cum from blow jobs?

I mean, they feel nice but that about all they do for me. If I want to cum in a girls mouth I have to whack off and get her to open up, so i can shoot it in.

So it takes the way the element of surprise cos she knows when I'm coming.
  • Options
    Sometimes I can't, it's weird..

Do you always go for the suprise element or does anyone tell the girl when they're gonna cum ??
  • Options
    I've never understood this whole spitting thing. If the taste of it makes you feel sick then fair enough, why not just not let him cum in your mouth? By the time you get around to spitting it out it's already in your mouth and you can already taste it? So surely it would be quicker just to swallow it than try and spit every little bit of it out?
  • Options
    Maybe because it tastes so bad they can't bring themselves to swallow it - it's a natural reaction to not swollow what you don't like the taste of
  • Options
    Originally posted by Blnde_BombShell
    I can't remember who I was talking to but he made a good point because he said that when a girl goes down on a guy, he doesnt taste like that the WHOLE TIME. Yeah, when he cums of course you will taste it. But when you go down on a girl, it tastes the same the whole time.

yeah, but girl juice doesn't generally shoot forcefully towards your gag spot.