Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Little Skate Hooligans

SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Anyone hear about that little skate bastard that got done as a football hooligan aftre the Pompey v Saints match. Caught throwing rocks and only 10 years old. :no:

I would expect anything less from a small town of pikeys though.
Weekender Offender 
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Your totally right, kids like that need to be sectioned off, preferably used as chimney sweeps or in the work house.
    10 years old and already banned from every ground in Britain. That's something to be proud of, for sure... :rolleyes:

The kid must be the Dalai Lama of football hooliganism to the hoolies...
    You do have to wonder what he will be like at 16. Be afraid Skive...be very afraid :(
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    They're all inbred - 12 fingered - bajno playing - pikey's.
    It won't be long before some are born with extra arms. Then they might be able to throw twice as many rocks. :eek2:
    Weekender Offender 
    They're all inbred - 12 fingered - bajno playing - pikey's.
    It won't be long before some are born with extra arms. Then they might be able to throw twice as many rocks.

:lol:
    Originally posted by solid_L
    :lol:

I wouldn't laugh.

Portsmouth really is hillbilly central.
    Having lived there I wouldn't say its much different from most towns.
    whats worse, the fact that they trashed their own city, or that the Saints fans who were forced onto the trains got off at the next stop and caught a train back to Pompey to have another go?:confused:

The night of the match, me and the Restaraunt manager went for a drink and we met up witha guy who went to the game. He took a £2 coin out of his pocket that he says he picked up off the ground (as they were being surrounded by riot police).

Someone had filed a perfect blade into the edge of that coin?!?!?!?!?

fuckin disgraceful behaviour
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    Originally posted by Martin_Bashir
    whats worse, the fact that they trashed their own city, or that the Saints fans who were forced onto the trains got off at the next stop and caught a train back to Pompey to have another go?:confused:

I went to that match and there were no saints fans invloved in trouble. There have been many arrests made since that day - none were saints fans.

The Skates smashed up Skateville themselves, rioted with police, were generally fucking stupid - especailly as they won that game (1/3 this season).

The other two times we played them this season were games held at St Mary's and there was no trouble.

They're all inbreds.
    Weekender Offender