Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

i woke up crying and things haven't improved

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
My alarm went off at its usual 7:21am. Like normal, I was at its snooze button within a matter of moments to give myself another precious 9 minutes of sleep. Something was different this morning, though. Coupled with my dissatisfaction toward leaving my comfy, warm bed, was a wave of crippling sadness that washed over me like a cold blanket. I hit snooze a second time. 9 more minutes of sleep, where minutes go by like seconds. There, my alarm goes off for its third time. It really is my last chance to get up and in the shower before my roommate gets in there. If that happens, it will be a good hour before it is free again, and by then I'd be late for work (tempting, though, it was, the prospect of going back to sleep). As I do every morning, I showered, but one thing that Lever 2000 failed to remove was the sadness that still coursed through my brain like rusted blood. So I did what any one would do. I went back to my room, turned on some Matthew Good Band, and cried my fucking eyes out.

I don't think we are going to be together any more. My girl: We were so happy once. Truly, what did happen? Ah, these are sad times.

Where do we go from here? The words are coming out all weird. Where are you now when I need you?

An open book,
dep

Comments

• Options
    Apologies if this belongs in the Relationship forums. It is more of a wild, despirate rant toward my sadness than one looking for relationship advice. Forgive me.
  • Options
    I'm sorry to hear that mate. I'm not sure there is anything I can say to that, apart from I hope it gets better. Good luck.

And in the tradition of the site *huggles*
  • Options
    so true. if you can learn from a horrible situation, perhaps it could make things less horrible.. or at least put a positive spin on it.
  • Options
    we all have days where every thing goes to pot (hahaha, yes 20 euros i worked for *pun*) so don't worry, i had a week of this a wile back and i almost ended up in hospital, so get out of the ouse and get your mind off things.

loads of hugs, cos feeling like that cna make you feel so horrible.
  • Options
    awww *huggies* getting outta bed sucks doesnt it?? seriously though, it sounds like uve got an awful lot on your mind. why not try spending more time out and about, either on your own, or with friends, to take your mind off things?? hope you feel loads better soon. dont worry too much about it, everyone has days where they feel sad for no reason
  • Options
    thanks for your support.. maybe if i do take a slow weekend things will seem better next week :)

dep
  • Options
    be a slut like meeeeeeee! :D