Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

How to reject someone

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
We have a fab new article here

How do you turn people down?

Comments

• Options
    It depends, a few times I've just not txt them back or whatever. Or if someone mentions that they like me and want to go for a date or something, I change the subject.
  • Options
    i spent 1/2 of a year long relationship trying to break up with someone. they woudnt take the himt and i didnt really want to hurt them even though they were a total nob cos he was my first real relationship. it got worse and worse for a year untill the shit hit the fan on out one yr aniversary (whick also happend to be valentines day) people sed i was a bitch but when u cant cope you cant cope. i think the only reason i am a bitch was to myself or not finishing it earlier cos no one had the right to treat me that way.

sorry just realised how long that was :D
  • Options
    hmmm good thesite section but how about erm just saying no and saying why, the only way ive never been rejected and the way ill prefer it, in stead of "lets jsut be friends" or "ur really nice but your too nice" or "i like your twatty mate"