Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

nice n easy

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
ive just applied this hair dye to my head, and its not easy! there wasnt really enough dye either
is it normal that my scalp is stinging? and that it has turned my skin purple when its dark brown hair dye?

Comments

• Options
    helloooo help needed please :(
  • Options
    It stung my scalp, but didn't do any damage so don't worry about that. Also it's probably normal that the dye doesn't quite match the colour it shows up, remember it takes on your natural colour, too.

That said, I used Nice 'n' Easy mahogany and my hair went pink...
  • Options
    Originally posted by piccolo

That said, I used Nice 'n' Easy mahogany and my hair went pink...

:eek:

time to rinse it off in 10 mins, hopefully it wont be purple (had it purple 2 years ago did not suit me AT all)

anyway cheers for the reply!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Blah_x2
    time to rinse it off in 10 mins, hopefully it wont be purple (had it purple 2 years ago did not suit me AT all)

anyway cheers for the reply!
    No worries, shame I didn't have enough time to tell you to do a strand test!
  • Options
    Originally posted by piccolo
    No worries, shame I didn't have enough time to tell you to do a strand test!
    hehe no i can never be bothered with those. Just waiting it to dry now so i can assess the result, but i dont think its really worked
    :( i want in really dark brown and it doesnt seem to be darkened y any dye ive tried especially when i go out in the sun
    ho hum!
  • Options
    I've found that most hair dyes burn. And the color of the dye is usually not the color of the dying stuff. Most browinsh things look purple and show that way on your skin. Also, if it turns out darker and not exatly the color you want, after about a week of washing it usually fades back to a decent looking color. Yes, and also, most store boughten hair dyes, if you have longer hair you will need 2 sets of it as there usually isn't enough.
  • Options
    I had a bad hair dyeing experience with nice n easy too.... i followed all the instructions and stuff, put it on (my hair was brushed and exactly like it should be) and my hair just went into a pile of tangled mess. Let's just say I lost a lot of hair attemoting to get it out.... dye has never done that to me before..
  • Options
    I always end up with too much hair dye! I'm sure I've used nice and easy, though don't remember any problems. It shouldn't burn your head, surely. :eek2:

You ought to do a testy thing beforehand. Not that I do, just I've never had any problems with my head burning.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Psycho_Smurf
    I had a bad hair dyeing experience with nice n easy too.... i followed all the instructions and stuff, put it on (my hair was brushed and exactly like it should be) and my hair just went into a pile of tangled mess. Let's just say I lost a lot of hair attemoting to get it out.... dye has never done that to me before..

i thought that was gonna happen to me :eek: it just all stuck together ut it came out thank god. I wont be using it again, i will try one of those cream ones next time less likely to tangle and easier to smooth the colour over the strands. This stuff was like glue
    Although my hair is now darker :D not dark enough though :(