Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

outing

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi people

Wel for once I'm now feeling better about myself that she's outa my life and hopefully for good.

I went out with Rachel like i said and it was fun. Nothing happened because it kinda seemed to me that she wanted it as a friend thing. We went to the pictures and then for a drink. I queezed her hand gently when we wer having a drink saying I enjoyed the day and although I felt her sqeeze back a little, it was pretty clear that nothing was going to happen which I'm fine with.

Well two weeks ago I was talking to my pal Rob on MSN and he asked me if I knew rachel's mate, Anne. I said I had heard about her ( cos rachel had mentioned her, saying Anne wanted to meet me) because Rob said that she wanted my email address. I thought about it for a while and thought, ah why not? Now me & Anne have been talking on the MSN for about 2 weeks and seemed to have got on,we actually met face to face on friday because a few of us were going out, people she knew but at the same time people who I knew also. We didn't get much chance to talk properly but still talk loads on the computer and txt each other.

Last night I was asking her what she had done, she said she'd been for a walk around the moores on her own. I just asked if she would mind if I joined her next time she went. She said of course, so thats arranged. But now my mind's going again, like it did with Rach, is this just a friend outing or possibly something more? I don't really wanna think like this because we have both told each other about people who we like and liked. She knows all about sarah, so it just doesn't seem right at all. She's going out with someone at the moment but she said she isn't really enjoying it. She's asked for my advice a few times on certain things, so yes it does sound more of a friend thing, but why do i keep thinking to myself, hmmm maybe it's more?/

Help pwwwweessee.:)