Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Cute and sweet vs. Rough and rugged.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Simple question really to all the women, would you prefer a bloke who's sweet, 'cute' and caring who'll treat you like a princess or one that's a bit more rough and rugged with more of that 'bad guy' feel?

Also to the blokes, which would you class yourselves as, and which do you think women prefer?

Yes it's probably been done before but never mind, eh?

Comments

• Options
    a bit of both please :)
  • Options
    right what i want is some one who can be really nice ans careing when i need him to be but can be and treat me like a princess but one that's sexy and has the look about him that seems to have a bit more rough and rugged edge type thing going on with more of that 'bad guy' feel to him
  • Options
    I need someone who's a challenge. I need to feel the competition if you get what I mean.

Unfortunately I only attract guys who want someone to hold their hand and lead them through life. I don't want anyone dependant on me.
  • Options
    Re: Cute and sweet vs. Rough and rugged.
    Originally posted by z0ma
    Also to the blokes, which would you class yourselves as, and which do you think women prefer?

I'd class myself as the sweet and caring type. I think most females would probably prefer a guy who is like that, but everyone is so differant who knows these days
  • Options
    I'd class myself as a sweet, cute, caring & will treat girls like a princess on the inside but then i'm rough and rugged on the outside.

So, i've got a bad boy look on the outside but i'm a good boy on the inside.

The bad boy look just comes from my laziness for not wanting to spend loads of time on my appearance & it's also how I feel most comfortable as well.

<br><marquee align="center" loop="infinte"><font color="666666">.:</font><font color="ff6600">Crispy</font><font color="666666">:.</font></marquee><br></font>
  • Options
    Girls say they like cute and caring, but they go for the bad boys who treat them like crap. And they say cute and caring is too boring for them.

Personally im a cute and caring guy, only because id never dream of treating a girl like shit.

Kinda pisses me off when girls say "sorry id love to go out with you but your too nice". Then 2 months later they come crying back saying they was treated badly.
  • Options
    wel wen they come back, dont give them the light of day :p
  • Options
    women want a bad boy, a bit of rough, so we can boost our egos by getting him to mend his bad ways and having him fall totally and utterly in love with us.

you get the best of both worlds then, you have the challenge, but still get a decent bloke out of it in the end.:D
  • Options
    i like guys who are somewhere in the middle. ones who treat me like i'm their equal, and not their plaything or their heroine.

he'll treat me well, but not smother me, and if i'm being a twat, he won't take my shit, he'll tell me i'm being a twat.
  • Options
    Originally posted by kaffrin
    i like guys who are somewhere in the middle. ones who treat me like i'm their equal, and not their plaything or their heroine.

he'll treat me well, but not smother me, and if i'm being a twat, he won't take my shit, he'll tell me i'm being a twat.

:yes:
  • Options
    Well, I think I'm cute, sweet and caring and I stand up for myself. I'm staring to get quite confident too.

I go for cute, sweet and caring girls.
  • Options
    I would say im the cute and caring type, im 19 and v small for my age. i dont really care if it aint good enough for anyone, thats how i am

not sure what my gf likes tho.....
  • Options
    Every girl wants a bad boy 'cuz its exciting! We need one who looks strong from the outside but also knows when to buy you flowers, take you out for nice romantic meals and give you lots of cuddles too! :D
  • Options
    women have such high expectations...... tut tut :p

the only people you fall for are ones youre not expecting to, and i dont have good girl bad girl standards for women, i just take em as i get em and if i fancy them, they better watch out :p
  • Options
    bit of both, not too much of either though.
  • Options
    right now, cute and sweet :heart:
  • Options
    I think i'm quite a few things rolled into one. I'm very confident, have a bit of a bad boy reputation, don't take no crap, but I'm also quite caring at times, little bit cheeky and funny. I've managed to attract girls all of my life so far so I'm pretty happy.
  • Options
    I am the definition of cute and sweet.

Women I know go for rough and ready men, but still manage to moan and whine when they get hurt :rolleyes:

Being sweet might mean me having less relationships because I'm emotional and stuff too, but every time I've been in a relationsip, it's been really special and stuff :heart:
  • Options
    Girls: At what point does confidence become arrogance? (just wondering if there is a consensus on this one:confused:
  • Options
    Personally I always fall for the bad boy types, I've had a couple of cute and caring boyfriends but I can't help but get bored with them being nice all the time.

Have to agree I have male friends like that who I go crying to everyime it all goes wrong but could never see them as boyfriend material because they are too nice.

edited because I can't spell
  • Options
    Ummmm...well I've been with cute and caring with a naughty roughier side- that was nice! That's the kind of bloke I'd go for. I mean you do want someone whose gonna push you around or is just a total shit to you, but when you get someone who ould give you everything and take shit from you, well that's boring. I'd want a caring guy, sensitive cute etc...and romantic, but with a bit of a roughier image. It's nice discovering that the 'hard man' wears off when you're alone and there is the sweetest, a little senstive HUMAN underneath!

Malt xxx
  • Options
    A bit of both! A bloke who is cute & sweet to you, but looks a bit rough & rugged! :yum:;)
  • Options
    Yeah we can be both you know !!

I'm known as a bad boy but I'm a sweetie really, hahahahaha !

I buy my missus flowers all the time lol, take her out for meals blah blah, I'm not acting macho, I love it really but wouldn't admit that much in real life !! ;)

It's a pain at the moment takin her out though, don't get my license back til October 30th :(
  • Options
    im seen as a nice guy, but i show them i dont take unnecessery crap :p and they know im a kinky bitch really hehe
  • Options
    Originally posted by Martin_Bashir
    Girls: At what point does confidence become arrogance? (just wondering if there is a consensus on this one:confused:

when they think they're really good, that everyone likes them and they get an over inflated ego.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Martin_Bashir
    Girls: At what point does confidence become arrogance?

confidence is knowing in their heart that they're great.

arrogance is telling you all about it.
  • Options
    Rugged. 'Cute' and over emotional people piss me off.
  • Options
    I think that at a start of a relationship or when im getting to know someone who i fancy. I act quite rugged. But kind of show snippets that i have a heart. Then a few months later i turn into a right wussy.:rolleyes:
  • Options
    i like a bit of both.
  • Options
    I dunno what I really am.

I'd give the girl everything she wanted. I do stuff with her a lot. Worship her like a tangible God. A piece of lost, priceless, golden work of art.

But I like to be comfortable around people. I don't like to change my attitude between the sexes. I have a vulgar kind of humor and tend to curse a lot while vocing my opinion or during any usual conversation.

Alas, I'm an asshole.