Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Coalition Forces Seek Immunity

"When" Iraq is handed back to the Iraqis, the US and UK armed forces do not want to become subject to Iraqi jurisdiction, and wish to maintain their own discipline.

Story.

I can't possibly think why that would be :confused:
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    No doubt people throughout the Arab world will be reaching for their dictionaries for the meaning of the word 'democracy' again.

Because sure as hell what the Allies have done so far has very little resemblance with the 'gift of democracy' they claim to be bringing to the region.

What a bunch of cunts they are...
  • Options
    Out of the US and UK forces, I wonder which side instigated this idea....
  • Options
    Re: Coalition Forces Seek Immunity
    Originally posted by Kermit
    "When" Iraq is handed back to the Iraqis, the US and UK armed forces do not want to become subject to Iraqi jurisdiction, and wish to maintain their own discipline.

Story.

I can't possibly think why that would be :confused:

Yes, sounds about right, the rogue regime in Washington certainly did their best to bully other countries into not prosecuting their troops in return for large wads of cash before the invasion of Iraq, obviously they knew that their soldiers would be given orders to commit war crimes!