Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

What the hell have I not done!!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Today was the last day before I broke up 4 study leave to take my A-levels. The thing is there has been this girl which I have liked forever....and i dont even know her....its just that she's really my type in terms of what I already know about her. I havent met a girl with those characteristics ever its like my dream girl...and i didnt even tell her and i prob will never see her again.

I keep thinking what if?....what if she and me are perfectly compatible, what if she is "the one" (hopeless romantic I know).

The thing is I know i'm a good looking guy...i get compliments all the time for how i look and dress and she always smiled at me when i walked passed her or vise versa. But ive never had the balls to go and make a move...and now ill never know if it would have worked out.

I have never felt so strongly about someone I dont even know.

Sorry peeps just had to express it on the forum....not really asking for tips or anything...i just felt the need to say it.

Comments

• Options
    wont you see her at the exams?
  • Options
    if you see her at yours exams, make sure you go and speak to her. DO IT!
  • Options
    no we dont do the same subjects. ill prob only see her on results day. The thing im sooo shit at talking to girls..i end up talking to them like their my friend...i dont know how to flirt...and to be honest im kinda frightened to flirt cos i always worry i might frighten her away...what if im too forward or watever.
    Its all cos of 1 incident I had when I was 15 with a girl...i got rejected big time and i mean her shouting out NOOOOOO!!! in front of everyone and im not talking just once but for months...thats really effected me....I didnt even ask her out she just knew i facied her.
  • Options
    That is freaky deeky!!

I have literally just posted the female equivelent just now on this forum. There's a beautiful boy around college, he's like...well he obviously gets a lot of attention from the girls and must get loads of compliments and like, I'm the girl who smiles at him lots and am now regretting saying nothing as we break for AS level study leave.

Please say something to that girl (for my sake-because if she's anything like me then when she's smiling at you, she wants you and she knows your beautiful and must get lots of compliments, and maybe feels she ain't good enough or you have you pick of the bunch, why would you choose her). If you see her in exams, catch up with her afterward, possibly see if you could locate her number through people you know?

Malt xxx
  • Options
    are you 2 talking about each other?!
  • Options
    Originally posted by natos
    are you 2 talking about each other?!

LOL that would be funny!
    If you get the chance to speak to her,go up n talk 2 her, forget embarassment,because like you said you might never see her again!
    But dont live in a world of 'what ifs'. If she is the one for you then fate will bring you together e.g. seeing her before an exam and having the balls to go and speak to her!
    I hope you do bump into her and make your move!
    Goodluck xx
  • Options
    You said you will probably never see her again, though you will probably see her once or twice over the next few weeks at the exams, so if you ask speak to her, then you have absolutely nothing to loose. So what if she says no. Rejection sucks, but never knowing sucks even more. Trust me, been there, done that, got the t-shirt.
    Just say "Hi" with a smile. If she says Hi back, and especially if she smiles back, then you might have a chance. Then try to strike up any sort of conversation, for example tell her your name, and ask her for hers (if you don't know it already).
    It doesn't matter if you cock it up because if you say nothing there's no chance. If you say something, then there's a chance!

Oh, and Malteaser Monkay, and all other girls, forget the traditional crappy convention about waiting for him to make the first move, go and talk to him!