Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Please, no more!!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
Holy mother I am so stressed out!! So thought I'd take it out on here :D

It's bang in the middle of my A-Level exams and I am soo sick of studying!! It's so fustrating, just can't stop thinking bout when it'll all be over!!:mad:

Am well aware of how important they are, so I wanna do well soooo badly (I am pretty confident), but I keep trying to find other things to do instead of studying :banghead: the lack of willpower is amazing.... I even agreed to clean the ma parents car inside n out just to get away from the books....*shudders*...

Anyway, so I thought I'd occupy myself constructively by ranting on to everybody :rolleyes:
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Re: Please, no more!!!
    Originally posted by *§atania*
    Holy mother I am so stressed out!! So thought I'd take it out on here :D

It's bang in the middle of my A-Level exams and I am soo sick of studying!! It's so fustrating, just can't stop thinking bout when it'll all be over!!:mad:

Am well aware of how important they are, so I wanna do well soooo badly (I am pretty confident), but I keep trying to find other things to do instead of studying :banghead: the lack of willpower is amazing.... I even agreed to clean the ma parents car inside n out just to get away from the books....*shudders*...

Anyway, so I thought I'd occupy myself constructively by ranting on to everybody :rolleyes:
    I thought I'd be really nasty and rub it in by declaring I've finished all my exams as of two hours ago! Yippee.
  • Options
    bah do some exams, then u can get a job. Jobs are fun. Like school apart from you get paid..... well hopefully:D

Bopz
  • Options
    Re: Re: Please, no more!!!
    Originally posted by Randomgirl
    I thought I'd be really nasty and rub it in by declaring I've finished all my exams as of two hours ago! Yippee.

:crying: That was harsh!

:p
  • Options
    Re: Please, no more!!!
    Originally posted by *§atania*
    Am well aware of how important they are, so I wanna do well soooo badly (I am pretty confident), but I keep trying to find other things to do instead of studying :banghead:

It could be worse. You could be like me-aware of how important they are, desperate to do well so you can get to uni....except with absolutely zero confidence in yourself.
  • Options
    Hmm. Best advice really is just stick at it. I found a-levels to be some of the trickiest exams, harder than uni or GCSE.
  • Options
    Harder than uni??...:eek: that's a confidence-boost lol

Yeah, I know what you mean MoonShiner, I really need to get good grades to get into uni in Sept, just don't worry though,you should know your average kinda and so if you're not feeling particularly confident just say to yourself well I know I can get that at least.......well, dunno, that's what I do:nervous:

G'Luck!
  • Options
    I empathise mate:rolleyes:

They just fuckin draaaaaag, its soul destroying.

I was walkin out of college the other day and a mate goes to me, 'You comin for a joint?' to which i replied 'No ta im already paranoid as is!' :p

Seriously though good luck and make sure you treat yourself to something immediately afterward, just so you've got something to look foward to!:thumb:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Martin_Bashir

its soul destroying.

I could have not described it better!

Thank you! 'Just' 6 more left...and then :hyper: oh how the alcohol awaits me! :yes:
  • Options
    got 10 more dates for exams, thats 13 papers...ulp!:eek2: