Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

toys up the bottom

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
would ever try anal toys or some sort?

do they do snything 4u? either to watch or see

personally id be :crazyeyes to see but i wouldnt complain if a girl done that to herself for me to plz her more :p

Comments

• Options
    Nope never and no.

Really dont do it for me at all.
  • Options
    Not really for me thank you very much.
  • Options
    Originally posted by most of the forum
    OMG! Eww! How gross! :eek2:

:rolleyes:

Yes I would. There's some nice pleasure if you're prepared to try it.
  • Options
    I prefer a toy up there while I'm having sex with my partner. But not the toy up there itself (and not having sex).

I don't get off that way :( if that makes any sense....

I'm pretty open-minded about that stuff.

My motto is...Dont diss it till you try it :thumb:
  • Options
    Never tried it cause not something that's interested me, though saying that I wouldn't knock it completely. Just think it would take me a while before I'd warm up to the idea - Though the guy is more than welcome to go for it and I would help :p
  • Options
    I'm not interested tbh.
  • Options
    could be pretty messy.
  • Options
    :eek: never say never! :eek:

I think it might be a turn on to see?!? not sure - as do partake in - again not totally sure about toys!

FO
  • Options
    Yes, Yes, and Yes.
    They're good fun. Lot of sensitive skin and nerve endings that feel great when stimulated. :naughty: I love bum play both ways, giving and receiving.
  • Options
    recently my boy toy tried to do me up the bum.....let me just say there was rippage from long finger nails and leave it at that.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Zella
    recently my boy toy tried to do me up the bum.....let me just say there was rippage from long finger nails and leave it at that.

surely it would be polite to ask first?!
  • Options
    well yes, it would have been but i did kinda say the time before and i quote (cos it was the most stupid thing ive ever said during sex and i said it the most poshish voice that i didnt even know i could do) "theres nothing i'd like more than your cock up my arse but i really do have to go home now"
  • Options
    well yes, it would have been but i did kinda say the time before and i quote (cos it was the most stupid thing ive ever said during sex and i said it the most poshish voice that i didnt even know i could do) "theres nothing i'd like more than your cock up my arse but i really do have to go home now"

Well what did you expect then!!!
    Although he could have checked again! - were you being sarcastic when you said that?
  • Options
    Im not saying that i minded that he did it.
    Its just i would have liked to have known that he was gonna do it before he just rammed it up there. and since ive never had things up my arse except for a couple of fingers i would have expected lube to be used.
  • Options
    Im not saying that i minded that he did it.
    Its just i would have liked to have known that he was gonna do it before he just rammed it up there. and since ive never had things up my arse except for a couple of fingers i would have expected lube to be used.

which is fair enough!

Is it an urban myth - or is it true, that is meant to be more comfortable(?!) for a woman to have something in her butt if she has cum onc already? true or myth people?!
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    i would be willing to try it and see what its like tbh. there cant be all this fuss about anal for nothing imo.
  • Options
    yeh havin a girl use one on herself during sex would be quite kinky i must say :naughty: a girl i once spoke to loads kept suggesting she wanted to do that, sadly she in a long term relationship and probably done it with him
  • Options
    Originally posted by J
    I swear you lot sell your souls on here.

I'd agree with you, except I (and many others) reckon most of it is bullshit.
  • Options
    Originally posted by funkyone
    Is it an urban myth - or is it true, that is meant to be more comfortable(?!) for a woman to have something in her butt if she has cum onc already? true or myth people?!

After an orgasm a woman is more relaxed, and that would go for the muscles in the anus too I would expect.

But an orgasm does NOT replace the KY:)
  • Options
    I accidentally asked my (ex)boyfriend to do me up the arse!

He didn't speak English and I kind of got my Brazilian Portuguese a bit mixed up so "do me from behind" came out as "do me up the arse".

I was really confused my his response for a bit (until I'd realised what I'd actually said) as he was like "I think that will be quite painful for you honey" and I was like :confused:
  • Options
    :lol: @ Randomgirl. Now that's funny. Wish I could've seen the looks on both your faces. :D
  • Options
    :no: not my thing, the toys anyway.
  • Options
    My god when I read that thread title I thought you literally meant toys up your arse! Like legomen etc, hehe.
  • Options
    Originally posted by aleox
    My god when I read that thread title I thought you literally meant toys up your arse! Like legomen etc, hehe.

who knows some people like that sort of thing, the questions there for interpretation :p

lol and funny one randomgirl, and i can imagine the look on your face haha