Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Aaaav Aaav Aaaav

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I wear heels because I've got short legs and they elongate them. I only wear them when I go out though, about once or twice a month (I mean really go out - not just to cinema or whatever) so I doubt I'm doing too much harm.
  • Options
    Originally posted by lipsy
    i have those in bright pink :D
    hah, those are the next shoes i'm buying - i told my mum yesterday that i wanted some.
    *cues the spooky music*
  • Options
    I like it when women take their heels off and walk home barefoot. For some reason i find it really horny.

I'll get me coat. :(
  • Options
    Originally posted by paperBprincess
    hah, those are the next shoes i'm buying - i told my mum yesterday that i wanted some.
    *cues the spooky music*
    mine aren't all stars though. i got them from faith for under a tenner :D
  • Options
    mine aren't all stars though. i got them from faith for under a tenner :D
    Yeah I've got some royal blue ones which were £8 from La Redoute.
  • Options
    I'm a big believer in varying the height of your shoes - you can do just as much damage wearing flat shoes everyday and walking improperly in them as you can in heels.
    The highest I have are my 3 in. dance shoes, which I shall be wearing later to waltz in.
    I tend to be barefooted around the house, which lets my feet 'breathe'

Heels are also very helpful when you're 5'2 and your other half is 6'4 :yes:
  • Options
    heels are shit. they can fuck off.
    infact all girls can fuck off
  • Options
    Originally posted by Shameless
    I like it when women take their heels off and walk home barefoot. For some reason i find it really horny.

I'll get me coat. :(
    Are you sure that's not more to do with a foot/shoe fetish though? Maybe liking girls in short skirts, with bare legs and feet, especially if the soles are dirty from walking along barefoot.
  • Options
    Wear a nice big pair of CAT boots like I do :P
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble
    Are you sure that's not more to do with a foot/shoe fetish though? Maybe liking girls in short skirts, with bare legs and feet, especially if the soles are dirty from walking along barefoot.

Oh, i'm deffo into legs and feet. :lol: Not the actual shoes they're wearing, though.

I dunno, i just like the way it looks, i guess. :crazyeyes
  • Options
    i have those in bright pink :D

i have black, green, baby blue and magenta.

and those cheap faith rip-offs i have black, red and khaki. but the faith ones are quite crappy quality, and all the rubber is split. boo.
  • Options
    High heels rule! They look pretty and feminine. Flat shoes with a going out type outfit look horrid! :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by Faith
    High heels rule! They look pretty and feminine. Flat shoes with a going out type outfit look horrid! :p
    High heels can look horrid too. Flats are hard to make good looking, but it can be done. It's just harder.
  • Options
    naaa. flats and ones with lil heels are in. they look cute. and ive never had any complaints :p
  • Options

Pumps can look quite nice actually.

Either way for whoever said that Faiths All-Star imitation are a crap quality, it isn't as if the original ones are of a good one. Better maybe, but not good.

I have them in pink. And while they look lovely, it's the worst pair of shoes I've ever owned.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Jacqueline the Ripper
    Either way for whoever said that Faiths All-Star imitation are a crap quality, it isn't as if the original ones are of a good one. Better maybe, but not good.

i've had a pair of each for about the same amount of time. 3 years or so, i think.

the allstars are faded and the rubber is yellow, but they're still in one piece.

the faith ones have completely fallen apart. and i probably only wore these half as much as the others.
  • Options
    I don't doubt it. They stick together. But when speaking orthopedically they're shit.
  • Options
    I like heels.trainers.flipflops.any form of shoe. am about to purchase some birkenstocks.i dont care that they dont look great.they'll be good for my feet:)
  • Options
    I have those AllStars in white :heart:

Annnnd, Im getting Bikenstocks in white, and another pair in lemon. :D

I like heels, but i don't wear eally hih heels anymore, 'cause I'm tall and stuff. plus, little heels/pumps are all the rage :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by kaffrin
    green.jpg

:heart:

Am wearing the boot versions of these right now!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Susie
    Am wearing the boot versions of these right now!

i always knew you were a lady of taste :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by Shameless

I do that all the time, i do it when i used to walk home from skool in the summer too.
  • Options
    trainers during the day until i get a decent pair of flats and kitten heels on night out any higher and i spend the whole night sitting down.
  • Options
    faith shoes generally are crappy quality, i've had a couple of pairs of trainers from there and they wear away really fast. I HATE spending a lot of money on shoes (except really pretty ones :)) but i think i'm gonna have to start investing in better quality soon.
  • Options
    i admit its annoying being a foot shorter than my bloke, but he'd much rather bend down to kiss me rather than having to put up with me moaning about my poor feet on a night out if im wearing heals!

having said that, i used to have the most gorgeous pair of cord boots with an inch kitten heal and pointy toe and they were so unbelievably comfortable... wore them out once to a fancy dres party and snapped the heal off. went back to schuh to get a replacement and they had just stopped selling them, no more anywhere:( i was not happy!