Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Opinions wanted

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Walking back from the pub the other night (i was intoxicated but not pissed) i decided to go round my mate Laura's house. She came back to mine and to cut a long story short we ended up sleeping together (i mean sleeping in each other's arms, not shagging). During the night we had decided that we should go out with each other, but when we woke up we both decided that something wasnt right...elusive.

Now, she's a pretty girl and i am attracted to her, but it was more just having someone to lye with, to sleep next to that was nice. I could have lied there with her all day (which we virtually did, woke up at 10am and cuddled up to each other for nearly 2 1/2 hrs til 12:30!

Now she's a really good freind of mine and still is, its just that we always seem to cuddle up to each other, but if it goes any further it doesnt feel right. (kissing her was no where near as nice as just lying there).

Anyone got any comments to make on this or any similar experiences, just thought i'd post it to help me better understand my experience:confused:

(my god am i a confusing bastard) :banghead:

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    a similar thing happened to me. me and my friend went out one night and i was crashing round her place. anyway one thing led to another and we ended up sleeping together but hte next day we just led in bed cuddled up and stuff. it felt realy nice to just lie there with someone in my arms but we both knew that it wouldn't work as we were such good friends.