Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

three is a couple?

the_Paranoid_bunnythe_Paranoid_bunny Posts: 487 Listening Ear
yeah im moaning but where else to do it?
(no nasty comments please)
does anyone have any ideas on the folowing(please be nice!!)i have a boyfriend, i love him, and i do, but..he's drifted..so badly
and im a bit fucked at the moment..hes fallen for another girl met over the internet,actually i believe shes somewhere around here!!but anyway..i feel bloody ...well . i know him well and he keeps on saying that he loves me and he wants to be with me..but more and more is unravelling about this girl..im sorry but as selfish as it is, i cant be with someone if i keep knowing what hes thinking about and who, can i?

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    you're my girlfriend aren't you?
  • Options
    Girl-From-MarsGirl-From-Mars Posts: 2,822 Boards Guru
    shit.

umm... dont panic paranoid bunny? he's very dedicated to you and would do pretty much anyting to make you happy, if its the same person as i think you might be talking about. again, if its the same guy, he really loves you and hes been really upset lately when you've broken up and stuff.. and dont worry about him going off with this other girl... they're just friends. nothing is going to happen with them, dont worry. if the girl keeps telling him they're only going to be friends (and the girl in question has comnplications in her own love life lately), then he will realise that she isnt right for him anyway in that type of way and they're far better off as friends anyway. and nothing would happen if she keeps on reinforcing this idea. so you dont have to worry about him running off with her.

if you're talking about the person i think you might be talking about.

i know you're the one he wants to be with.

Never put off to tomorrow what you can avoid altogether.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    *1/2 wonders what's REALLLY going on here*

u need to talk to him, first off, and completely bring it all out, in a diplomatic way. (although it appears u've already done that).

maybe ur bf has simply found a friend he can confide in, someone ELSE who appreciates him a lot. I know finding a special friend usually makes me very happy, but it doesn't necessarily mean im in love with the girl.

i can understand if ur jealous, but don't let ur jealousy grow b4 u talk things over with him. if he says he loves u, he prob means it, if im reading the gaps correctly.

Look into these tired eyes. See something you might recognise.