Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

For fuk sake!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Sorry for the title but im really pissed off now.

For about a week and a half i thought i was over my ex and i was really happy, was getting on extremely well with friends and was having a great life.

BUT...

Today changed everything, i walk into college and get moaned at by most of my mates for no reason at all (they are pissed off and wanna take it out on me) and i had an argument with my ex too.

It just pisses me off that today has been so shit and im feeling so down and sorry for myself. A couple of minutes ago i got in my car and was thinking of places i can drive 100mph into a massive brick wall that how shitty i feel.

From about 10 o clock today i found out im not over my ex, got moaned at by most of my mates, had an argument with my ex, failed a mock exan and its just been a gereral shitty day.

Things have been going really well up until today. Sorry for the rant, just really not in the mood im kinda angry and sad at the same time.

I dont know what im asking for, but if you reply then thank you (even if you read this then thanx).

oh by the way, im pissed off with my mum too. She just pisses me off at the wrong times.

Thanx :)

Comments

• Options
    ...............AND BREATHE..................
  • Options
    I'd get an early night mate, things might seem better in the morning.
  • Options
    Stay away from the car as you sound in no fit state to drive with all them things on your mind.

I'd just say that it's a whole new fresh day tomorrow & hopefully things will be better :)
  • Options
    I am trying to breathe, never seems to work though lol.

Im gonna go bed now and get the early night as you suggested lucifer devil.

And thanks crispy i do hope that 2moro brings new things, but i think the bad luck is on a roll.

Thanks for the replys though, i didnt think anyone would.
  • Options
    Listen mate. if things are really getting you down go to the doctors and he could give you some prozac if things are that bad...

try not to take them thou as they are additive... (kinda contradicted myself) sorry!

but head high... oh or you could get seriously stoned..... good way for me to chill out when i get stressed.....
  • Options
    It doesn't sound like you need prozac to be honest. Everyone gets bad days like this, andf shitty as it is, it's something we have to elarn to deal with. Working through feelings for ex-partners and arguing with friends doesn't cause depression in itself - these are just life issues that happen to pretty much everyone at some stage. Saying that, if you do think that you are experiencing more serious emotional problems, you should visit a doctor or you could try talking through the issues freely and confidentially on one of the helplines below.
    Probably best to try to relax for a while and see if things seem a bit better in a few days (they usually do!)
    Take care.

SupportLine
    Offers confidential and emotional support on the telephone for children, young adults and adults
    020 8554 9004
    www.supportline.org.uk

Careline
    Telephone counselling service for children, young people and adults on any issue, including relationships, depression, mental health, child abuse, bullying, rape and sexual assault, domestic violence, addictions, stress etc.
    Telephone: 020 8875 0500
    www.careline.org.uk

:)
  • Options
    SSRI's work on the chemical imbalance in the brain, therefore they can be good for certain types of depression.

But, they do not solve any under lying causes of the mental illness. They are best used in conjunction with counseling. However this is really expensive so the NHS cant afford it.

I know there are drawbacks with SSRI's but many people find them helpful. But as Susie said they dont seem like the best option in this case.

Aimz; I think suggesting the use of recreational drugs to aliviate stress isnt fantasticly helpful.
  • Options
    Thanx for the concern guys but im not amazingly depressed or anything, i was at one point but iv sorted that out now.

It was just a bad day and today is a bad day too but il live. Very bad days is something we all have to live through.

Thanx for the care :)
  • Options
    This isnt really on topic as such, but out of interest is that how you normally write?

I mean with the appreviations and so on. I'm just curious of the effect 'txting' has had on words and how they are used.
  • Options
    I do text a lot and i text type to friends on msn but i do type ok on here.

Sorry was there a problem?
  • Options
    No, not really, you are a lot better than some of the people who post on here.

I am just curious as to how txting is changing words and structure.

Would it be more effort for you to write fully, to use full words? And if so isnt that going to be a bit of a problem when you go into exams/work/etc.
  • Options
    I do write fully apart from the occasional "gonna" or "thanx".

Its only when i type or text, at college and work i do everything properly.