Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

FAO mil.com

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
howdy ...hows things going on your side of the fence ...your very quiet these days?
should rumsfeld go then or what?
the army press are saying so, so i was thinking maybe you guys ...thanatos and freinds ...now agree with the people in here who have been saying it since he arrived. should he go?
is the whole fucking thing begining to look like our truth ...your nightmare?
can i say on behalf of the sane and sensible ...'told you so' ...

Comments

• Options
    No, because being typical Army types they'll change their stories.
    They'll be telling us how in private circles they secretly thought the war would be a disaster.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Whowhere
    No, because being typical Army types they'll change their stories.
    They'll be telling us how in private circles they secretly thought the war would be a disaster.
    nooo ...they wouldn't, would they?
    i would love a reply from you thanatos ...seriously.
  • Options
    Nah... I reckon they would still try to justify some of the stuff that goes on, uttering their favourite (and utterly ludicruous) response "you haven't been in combat so you're not qualified to speak about this".
  • Options
    Originally posted by Aladdin
    Nah... I reckon they would still try to justify some of the stuff that goes on, uttering their favourite (and utterly ludicruous) response "you haven't been in combat so you're not qualified to speak about this".
    niether has bush or rummy ...
  • Options
    Rumsfeld was a Navy flier who just missed the Korean War and appears to have skipped Vietnam. But Bush served in what they're now calling 'World War 3', the 'Cold War' as was, protecting American airspace from Russian bogeys and Chinese snots. Bet that will look good on his resume...