Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

the sodding 'friends' stage

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
just wondering if anyone got any ideas on getting away from the dreaded 'just want to be friends' thing when u ask a girl out... i mean if u ask someone that u like and friends with for a while they might say 'oh i always just thought of us as friends' but if u cant exactly go up to someone who u dont know that much and try anything cuz theyll say that 'dont know each other that well'
it seems u r damned either way...

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    u just gotta respect the persons decision. if they like u they will go out with you and if they make up the excuse that they always thought of u as a friend then they are basically saying no and trying to let u down easily without hurting you
  • Options
    the_Paranoid_bunnythe_Paranoid_bunny Posts: 487 Listening Ear

if i can kind push in ...i got a friend in exactly the same situation.....i agree with shazza ...i mean my freinds been trying to ask a certain 'girl' out for years ..its become an obssession... unless you want to end up as wound up, and upset as he is, i'd try to find someone else or atleast respect her decision...you'll still be the same person.if she wants you she'll come and get you!
    i'm the last of the big time drinkers...i take pride in my work