Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

black usless hair

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i have naturaly light brown/ dark blond hair.

i have dyed it black quite a bit, and it's now growing out quite a bit. as i don't want to use loads of chemicals, i'm dyeing it with a black lush caca (solid henna dye) next time.

i also need it cut as i hate having long hair as it annoys me amazingly. i want something quite punky but not ott, i still need to be able to put it up, can anyone sugest a good site for that kinda cut?

i also need to do something about the horribleness of my hair. it's not shiny, looks dead, is so knotty, and is a pain in the backside.

thanks

Luby

Comments

• Options
    how long is it?
  • Options
    6 inches from my shoulders. i'm used to having it REALLY short, like 6 inches from my head.
  • Options
  • Options
    Re: black usless hair
    Originally posted by luby

i also need to do something about the horribleness of my hair. it's not shiny, looks dead, is so knotty, and is a pain in the backside.
    You can get a Intensive conditioner Hot Protein treatment from Superdrug (99p a sachet). If you put it on, wrap your head in cling film and keep it for about an hour (it says 10 mins on the pack but they lie) that should help.
  • Options
    Re: Re: black usless hair
    Originally posted by Randomgirl
    You can get a Intensive conditioner Hot Protein treatment from Superdrug (99p a sachet). If you put it on, wrap your head in cling film and keep it for about an hour (it says 10 mins on the pack but they lie) that should help.

I used to love those, they made me feel so pampered. =)
  • Options
    Isn't black Henna the stuff that everyone warns against, saying it has major health implications????? :confused:

Ilora x
  • Options
    it's not black henna, it's henna with natural black pigment put in it. it's the smae stuff as i use for my tats.
  • Options
    i suggest just going to a good stylist and telling them you want something quite funky . have lots of layers put in too and maybe a splash of coulour, either a segment of hair or through the hair.
  • Options
    schwarzkopf supersoft hair serum and aussie 3 minuit miracle ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Blah_x2
    aussie 3 minuit miracle ;)

Yeah, I was going to suggest that!

You can get a free sample atm:

http://www.aussiehair.com/
  • Options
    schwarzkopf supersoft hair serum

That stuff is shit, Fructis sleek and shine weightless smoothing serum is so much better and its on offer at £3.99 atm at Boots.
  • Options
    Originally posted by *Lisa*
    That stuff is shit,

not for everyone..makes my hair soft shiny and sleek and smelling nice so poo 2 u
  • Options
    not for everyone..makes my hair soft shiny and sleek and smelling nice so poo 2 u

Yeah it does mine but not as well as the one I said. I thought that one was good until I used some of my sisters Fructis, never went back. :thumb:
  • Options
    Re: black usless hair
    Originally posted by luby

it will be like that due to the amount of dye you have in it! Get some intensive conditioning treatments on it quick smart :D

check out www.leestafford.com he is pretty funky and you might find some inspiration in the "gallery"
  • Options