Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

good news for the bush family.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
oil is at an all time high!
while the young men lay dying these bastards are having a barby at the ranch celebrating the money rolling in.

and then ...the prospects of fuel strikes are looming here in the welsh countryside ...brynly wotsisname lives but a few miles from me.
this time it is going to realy bite.
personaly i'm against cheap fuel ...doesn't stand me in good stead down the pub when ever it kicks off and it's kicking off.

Comments

• Options
    It's already 83p a litre round here and going up fucking daily.
    I don't get paid enough for it.
    A petrol strike concerns me because of the effect it will have, I can see it lasting longer as well this time. Myself and my dad will be ok for petrol because of our job, but I think during those weeks we will see how much a civilised nation depends on the black gold for survival.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Whowhere
    It's already 83p a litre round here and going up fucking daily.
    I don't get paid enough for it.
    A petrol strike concerns me because of the effect it will have, I can see it lasting longer as well this time. Myself and my dad will be ok for petrol because of our job, but I think during those weeks we will see how much a civilised nation depends on the black gold for survival.
    i'm not to bad as i have a 200 gallon diesel tank ...with about 20 gallons in it.
    last time i stocked up on boxed milk ...horrible stuff ...and flour and dried foods.
    someone at the checkout one day asked me if i was panic buying ...no i replied ...common sense buying ...but it was all over before it caused serious food shortages.
    this time ...if it happens you can gaurantee it will be far worse.
    talk of the army getting involved will make damn sure it gets worse.
    gordon better hold back in september me thinks.