Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Expensive Shoes

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I'm not really into fashion, etc and usually find myself buying whatever, whether it's in fashion or not.

I tend to be very picky in my shoes as I don't like buying shoes that will wreck my feet by the end of the night, etc. Anyways, I bought myself a Gorgeous pair of black, kitten heel PlayBoy shoes. And want more in that label cause I love their design and the soft quilted sole, which saves me from sore feet.

Only problem is, they're soo expensive... was looking through e-bay and they have some there which are either half price or less. Though never shopped of the net before.

Anyone know were's best to go or is E-Bay usually decent?
Any info. would be great :)

Comments

• Options
    how much did the ones you've got cost?
  • Options
    Fifty Quid - Ok, to me they're expensive coz I don't have much money and wouldn't usually spend that kind of money on just shoes -

You'd usually find me in TK Max getting all the bargins, coz I'm a cheap wee bitch - :p
  • Options
    I've bought shoes off eBay before - one pair of kinky boots and one pair of 5 inch sparkly stilletto sandals :D

The boots are fine. The sandals are a wee bit too small, but then, I have never dared venture out of the house in them anyway :)

The main problems with buying off eBay are the very high postage and packing - shoes are heavy, yanno - and sizing. If the advertisement doesn't state what kind of fit they are, it might be best to email the seller and ask - just because something says it's a size 5 doesn't mean it's the same as another size 5. Even if it's the same label, different styles of shoe can mean they are slightly different sizes, though of course it'll be easier.

To be honest I can see bids for Playboy shoes going very high. My mam got me a Playboy watch off eBay for Christmas, because we couldn't find it in the shops - it was £40 RRP, but I think she ended up paying about £60.
  • Options
    Forgotten about the weight of the shoes, with postage and packaging - Though still want them :p

Just soo many nice things, I want :D

Though I'll be careful witht he size, good point, Cheers!!
  • Options
    Few tips;

Don't get carried away with bidding fever (very easy to do :D )
    Always email the seller with questions
    Check with a seller if they have a return/exchange policy. I recently bought a dress in an 8 but the lady seller said that if it was too small i could exchange it for a 10. Some sellers have the stock where they can do exchanges.