Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

fao student nurses

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
have any of you have to write this essay:

'focusing on a patient you have cared for, identify how professional attitudes and beliefs impact on care delivery with reference to theories and policies'

im on an orthopedic ward, and i haven't got a clue what to write!
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    well i do avce health and social care; so i guess things like respect and confidentiality?
  • Options
    Originally posted by lucifer devil
    well i do avce health and social care; so i guess things like respect and confidentiality?

exactly.

just write about how youve provided care for someone and how the aspects of your training that you used were involved and how they helped/hindered the care you gave them.

write some flashy shite about the care value base and all that
    god its been 5 months since i did my nursing, if i had my notes with me which i dont id be abit more useful but unfortunatly theys in wolverhampton sorry hun
  • Options
    its just so hard because i have no idea at all what im meant to be saying or even where to start :( its got to be in next monday and its 2000 words :(
  • Options
    Originally posted by blonde__batman
    its just so hard because i have no idea at all what im meant to be saying or even where to start :( its got to be in next monday and its 2000 words :(

did u type that title properly?
  • Options
    Originally posted by blonde__batman

is there anyone you can ask before then?
  • Options
    Originally posted by rockerchick
    did u type that title properly?

apart from the spelling mistakes i did yep

ive talked to my boyfriend and he's given me an idea, i think i shall be ok but if im back her panicing again tommorrow then you'll know im not!
  • Options
    Good luck. :D

Happy studying n all that.
  • Options
    hehe well i've now got 919 words to go so im off to uni in hope that the library serves me with some inspiration!