Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Painful dull ache in elbows

I've been woken up now by a really really painful dull ache in my elbows, inside the crook of it, and I just wondered if anyone had any ideas as to what it could be.

Inside the crook of it feels really swollen and tender, though I can feel a pain in my elbow and also in my wrist regardless of whether the elbow is open or closed. Ice seems to be helpeing it.

If you are going to suggest ringing NHS Direct then don't, I just wondered if anyone had any ideas what it could be.
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    It sounds like it could be a result of RSI (repetitive strain injury) - law student, I take it for granted you regularly experience tension when writing/typing/lifting pints with looming deadlines.

BUT OBVIOUSLY I AM NOT A DOCTOR AND THEREFORE I, NOR THE SITE CAN ACCEPT RESPONSIBILTY WHEN YOUR ARM FALLS OFF IN THE ABSENSE OF MEDICAL INTERVENTION.

THIS IS NOT A DIAGNOSIS.
    your home is not at risk if you don't keep up repayments. APR subject to status.

No, really - it could be RSI.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Arthritis?