Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Radio Gaga

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
If all goes according to plan, I am getting a radio show of my very own! I am very excited, even though it's only an hour a week.
Slightly nervous as well, as it's going to be MY show, and unlike most people, they're trusting me to do it on my own, without a co-host. :hyper:

It's a student radio thing, in Oxford, and we're broadcasting live on FM and over the internet (www.alteredradio.co.uk). As soon as I know when my show is scheduled for, I shall let you know, and you can listen in, if you so desire!
The basic premise is 'cosmo on the radio', a kind of girly show but one that guys can listen to too (in the same way that you steal our copies of girly mags - we've seen you!)
Like I say, listen if you want - I think there's a webcam too so you can see me in action at the same time!

*Someone is probably going to cough "Entertainment" or "Announcements" at me, so I apologise to them in advance*