Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

piss me right off

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hiya every one

As we all know people get depressed and then they hopefully get better if they don't then they resort to cutting or self harming in anyway.

Well ages ago i was going out with this boy and i was going through a hard time and cutting and my b/f's sister saw............she started cutting then she passed it onto her mate.

i would just like to have a moan and say IT IS NOT A FASHION TO CUT! im getting pissed off with people who cut for attention!

It may sound stupid but cutting is not something that people should abuse

Is any one else getting fed up of this or similar topics linked?

Comments

• Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Re: piss me right off
    Originally posted by ice-babe

I know that I am :@

So that's why you created another one?
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options

As we all know people get depressed and then they hopefully get better if they don't then they resort to cutting or self harming in anyway.

oh god isn't that the truth.
    everysingle time innit!
  • Options
    Re: Re: piss me right off
    Originally posted by Skive
    So that's why you created another one?

*can't help but chuckle to herself*
  • Options
    Re: Re: Re: piss me right off
    Originally posted by Tweety
    *can't help but chuckle to herself*

*can't help but agree!*
  • Options
    when will these newbies learn....
  • Options
    never!...they all leave 'cause they get scared.

mind you, were were all newbies once and i guess i'm a newbie compared to a lot of other people here!
  • Options
    Originally posted by RNT
    I think they should take up table tennis instead
    that game is evil. evil i tell you.
    especially when 16 year old girls play.
    p.e. today was like a warzone
  • Options
    Originally posted by paperBprincess
    that game is evil. evil i tell you.
    especially when 16 year old girls play.
    p.e. today was like a warzone

oh i was just about to say that. evil game. evil little paddles. and they dont make good frisbees :( neither do badmitton rackets.
  • Options
    Originally posted by my_name
    oh i was just about to say that. evil game. evil little paddles. and they dont make good frisbees :( neither do badmitton rackets.
    and you know what else?
    apparently they are perfect for spanking (not in a kinky way, but ya know, i got me arse slapped quite alot today...)
  • Options
    Originally posted by paperBprincess
    and you know what else?
    apparently they are perfect for spanking (not in a kinky way, but ya know, i got me arse slapped quite alot today...)

stings like a bad bitch, dont it...
  • Options
    hiya every one

Well ages ago i was going out with this boy and i was going through a hard time and cutting and my b/f's sister saw............she started cutting then she passed it onto her mate.

i would just like to have a moan and say IT IS NOT A FASHION TO CUT! im getting pissed off with people who cut for attention!

It may sound stupid but cutting is not something that people should abuse

I know that I am :@

Plainly it IS often a FASHION! which is why many people don't sympathise with people who do it. One only has to see the increase in people doing it after Ritchey Manic went public.
  • Options
    Originally posted by byny
    Plainly it IS often a FASHION! which is why many people don't sympathise with people who do it. One only has to see the increase in people doing it after Ritchey Manic went public.

yea. like i accidently found myself watching that real world show... yea, kill me now because i'm half dead from watching it anyways, and this psycho chick was all cutting but she made the hugest deal of it. screaming and throwing the razor because oh my god a camera's there :hyper: just another role model for some kids, eh.
  • Options
    a) not everyone who gets depressed cuts
    b) even if people do it for attention; they obviously need help. people have killed themselves for attention, why does a reason like being noticed have to be so bad, and a reason like coping with emotional pain being not so bad, and those people should have priority with treatment and sympathy. if anything, the people who cry for attention deserve the sympathy more because it may help them - but then again it may just justify the cutting.

catch 22.
  • Options
    Originally posted by my_name
    stings like a bad bitch, dont it...
    ohhhh yeah.
  • Options
    If cutting isn't done for attention how come other people know when people are doing it....Isn't it a private pleasure? :crazyeyes
  • Options
    Originally posted by J
    It's ok, I'm going to get all my posts deleted soon and start a fresh. The ammount of crap I've posted over the years!
    i'd have to delete all thr way back to zero!
  • Options
    Originally posted by J
    It's ok, I'm going to get all my posts deleted soon and start a fresh. The ammount of crap I've posted over the years! Some of it is down to my mental condition, but never the less I still look like a fool on many of my posts even though I'm nothing like one.
    but its funny :D especially when you answer your own post. hehe ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by byny

true.

depression is the new black. and cutting is the new LBD. sad but true. eating disorders were quite popular a few years ago, but they seem to be getting slightly less so lately. which is a good thing.

there seems to be a weird new culture of cool where the more mental you are, the cooler you must be.

which is bollocks, IMO.
  • Options
    Re: Re: Re: piss me right off
    Originally posted by kaffrin

there seems to be a weird new culture of cool where the more mental you are, the cooler you must be.

...and ozzy won parent of the year award in america of all places! the lunativcs realy are taking over the assylum ...