Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

which noise....

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
...do you most hate?

I hate it when one of my dogs washes herself and makes the yuckiest slurping sound ever. It's horrible. :yuck: :impissed:

Comments

• Options
    this one isnt the one i hate the most but i hate it when peoples voice doesn't range pitch it always stays the same grrrrrrrrrrrrrr
  • Options
    I hate the sound of heavy breathers. (that doesnt sound during sex)

I also hate the sound of people chewing food with their mouth open. :yuck:

I hate the sound of peoples snotty noses running. BLOW YA FECKIN NOSE!! :mad:

Yes, I am anal about alot of things.. :yes:
  • Options
    the sound of muted symbols that pulse thru my head like every 2 damn minutes. not cool. and the sound of squeaky breaks on a car. and when people slurp their drink.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    My morning alarm is the worst sound I know. :mad:
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Originally posted by rachie004
    I agree with the dog washing thing :yuck: :yuck:

especially when they wash their bum. urgh.

then they come up to you and want to lick your face.
  • Options
    Slurping and Munching sound is the worst - Makes me Sick - :yuck:

And the Alarm on my fone... but only cause it reminds me I have to get up for work :crying:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Cruel2BKind
    Slurping and Munching sound is the worst - Makes me Sick - :yuck:

And the Alarm on my fone... but only cause it reminds me I have to get up for work :crying:

yeh, and when i put it on snooze, i normally hear my alarm go off about 5 times. :(
  • Options
    Sheep. And Lambs....when you are on your own in the middle of Ireland!
  • Options
    My brother's car alarm :mad: He likes to set it off when anyone walks past it or near it. He thinks he's the shit now because it's custom. WHOOPDIE FUCKIN DO :rolleyes:

But it sure made me laugh when someone keyed it :lol:
  • Options
    I hate the sound of an iron going across moist starched fabric... always makes this horrible tingling go down my back.
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Squeaky brakes and doors.
  • Options
    loud, high pitched sustained noises. they make me go mental. Absofuckinglutely hate them!!!!!!!!1
  • Options
    The sound of masturbating
  • Options
    Old men whistles..like I can whistle a stable tune, they have to make it wobble.

That and heavy breathing through the nose. :impissed:
  • Options
    anyone eating crisps, it drives me mental. i HATE everyone when they are eating crisps. i know i make noise when i eat them but i cant stand the noise when others are eating them.
    a woman sat across from me on the train the other day was eating crisps and i could have slapped her about stupid! :mad:
  • Options
    Slipping fan belts on cars.:crazyeyes I can't understand how people can drive around making that noise all day.
  • Options
    raggy nails down clothes. That kinda snagging noise makes me shiver. Makes me think the nails are gonna rip off.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Ants
    Slipping fan belts on cars.:crazyeyes I can't understand how people can drive around making that noise all day.

my car does that sometimes; but if i give it a few revs, it stops. i wouldn't drive around with it like that! once, i had my window down and it did it - i never realised how loud it was!
  • Options
    Re: which noise....
    Originally posted by lucifer devil
    ...do you most hate?

I hate it when one of my dogs washes herself and makes the yuckiest slurping sound ever. It's horrible. :yuck: :impissed:
    urgh I hate it when my dog licks her turnip too. Its disgusting and makes me cringe.
    I also hate people snoring, I just cant sleep if OH is snoring, and I have to prod him to shut him up. It just grates.
  • Options
    I'm really weird about anything that involves nails...

I hate the sound of people clipping their nails.
    I hate even the thought of someone running their nails down a chalkboard
    And even more than those two, I passionately hate when girls with long nails click their fingernails against each other. Especially when they have fake nails because then the noise is even louder.
  • Options
    it has to be ripping polystrene (have I spelled that right?!) it puts my teeth on edge:(
  • Options
    my lady snoring next to me.. grrrrrr
  • Options
    I absolutely hate it when a car drives past with really loud music on but the windows up, so all I can hear is the 'thud, thud, thud' of the bass... it's so annoying! :mad:

Also agree about the snoring, although thats more to do with keeping me awake, I don't mind if i hear it during the day!
  • Options
    its usually when weve hit the pub.. i roll over get comfy just falling asleep at that crucial moment just before the room starts spinning then... zzzzzzzzzzz right down my ear... its kool but shes only like 3 ft high, how can someone that small make such a noice.. like a bloody scoda back firing...
  • Options
    oh i hate the noise of nails being scratched down a chalk board,

that noise remains in my ears for hours.....

its the worst!

aimz x
  • Options
    metal on metal like in sword fights, ick!

and old men coughing, ew.
  • Options
    hellfires voice, *ahmeFUCKER*'s voice, his screams, the sound of his girly slaps (feking wimp), bushes voice, my fathers voice. my granmother cleaning her dentures, my granmother eating, sleeping, farting, infact i don't like her one bit.

YES I AM IN A BITCHY MOOD.
  • Options
    my dad snoring.... my mum snoring (not as noisy but ALWAYS happens when i'm trying to watch something good on the TV and she's fallen asleep in the sofa)
  • Options
    One noise that's really pissing me off at the moment is the noise of pikey kids on pathetic mopeds. Why do they have to blast around on the damn things at full throttle all the time. They make so much noise! Worse is the fact that most of them are on L plates, and have as much road sense as a hedgehog. Oh, and there's a house full of feckin' pikeys opposite me now, who always have their mates come around on mopeds. :mad:
  • Options
    the noise the kettle makes. i mean all i want is a cuppa not this crazy 'gurshurrrrrrrupppp' noise