Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Why Are People Quick To Judge

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hiya,

i am having a problem, for a long time now, about a year and a bit. I have felt people are to quick to judge me for who I am and what I want!

Also when I send an email or something to try to get a responce yeh we should do that, i seem to get the responce You shouldn't force people and make people do things.

In the long run I just feel many people judge me for what I say and what I want and never see the things I actually want to do, or what I am trying to say!

what should I do to solve this? or is there a way to change, or should I ignore it, I just dont know anymore on what to do, I had a similar judgemental problem by someone today.

help me

hicks

Comments

• Options
    theres two answers.

everyone else is an arse

your an arse
  • Options
    Re: Why Are People Quick To Judge
    Originally posted by Sgt Hicks
    Hiya,

i am having a problem, for a long time now, about a year and a bit. I have felt people are to quick to judge me for who I am and what I want!

Also when I send an email or something to try to get a responce yeh we should do that, i seem to get the responce You shouldn't force people and make people do things.

In the long run I just feel many people judge me for what I say and what I want and never see the things I actually want to do, or what I am trying to say!

what should I do to solve this? or is there a way to change, or should I ignore it, I just dont know anymore on what to do, I had a similar judgemental problem by someone today.

help me

hicks

perhaps you're not communicating what you want properly. in all honesty, i had problems understanding your post.
  • Options
    I'm ot 100% sure what you are on about, you meant you don't manage to get across what you mean, you are misunderstood?

Oh dear i think i am doing exactly that, not getting you :lol: . Erm i am tired. Btw i'm not laughing at you, i'm laughing at me. oh dear i'm tired
  • Options
    Sorry, I feel that post is too brief and I can't really give any advice:(
  • Options
    Re: Re: Why Are People Quick To Judge
    Originally posted by lucifer devil
    perhaps you're not communicating what you want properly. in all honesty, i had problems understanding your post.

Thats what i was trying to say but did it poorly.
  • Options
    well basically, everything i say or do, gets taken the wrong way, and people think i am being horrible when infact I dont mean what they thought i ment, but people say i am great with words etc

:s
  • Options
    thats not a problem. this is a 'i'm bored and want to make a thread'

basically think about what your sayin and how it will come out to others if your 'good with words'

not hard.
  • Options
    Re: Re: Re: Why Are People Quick To Judge
    Originally posted by Tweety
    Thats what i was trying to say but did it poorly.

heh, i knew what you meant. :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by molo
    theres two answers.

everyone else is an arse

your an arse

its you're not your! :p
  • Options
    thats not a problem. this is a 'i'm bored and want to make a thread'

basically think about what your sayin and how it will come out to others if your 'good with words'

not hard.

Give him a break i know what he means, it happens to me alot.
    Everything i say comes out wrong, well most things.
  • Options
    Originally posted by *Welshbabe*
    its you're not your! :p

does it really matter in the great scheme of things?

this poor lad is having problems. :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by Tweety
    Give him a break i know what he means, it happens to me alot.
    Everything i say comes out wrong, well most things.

sowwy. i'm all ill and irritable.

:(
  • Options
    sowwy. i'm all ill and irritable.

:(

Will forgive you this time :D. Whats up anyway?
  • Options
    Originally posted by lucifer devil
    does it really matter in the great scheme of things?

this poor lad is having problems. :p

I was quoting molo! who had previously said
    " basically think about what your sayin and how it will come out to others if your 'good with words

not hard"

Not the person with the problem :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
  • Options
    but we are judging people all day everyday. without knowing it most of the time. it's survival. do i trust this person? hey i feel realy comfortable with this person today.
    you can only judge a person you are havinhg a conversation with by ...the conversation ...and how they look ...they call it body language.
    some people judge a persons worth by the size of their wallet rather than by what a man does and speaks and believes etc.
    fools.
  • Options
    Originally posted by J
    The trouble is that there are things about a person you cannot see, you cannot see love for instance and to try and study a person too much to work out wether they have any will possibly make both you and the person your judging insane. It would be like white lamp interogation for the subject involved and the mannerisms of one person would never be fully understood and would draw your head into being that person for too long a period of time. Ok you can wear someone elses shoes, but it is not wise to stay in them for too long, you'll end up losing your own and barefeet on hot coals is not nice.
    no no no ...it should all be happening subconciously ...no effort at all.
    sometimes you look a man in the eyes for a brief moment ...you can see his pain but know nothing of him. the face of a woman ...the laughter lines or the guant cheeks ...your brain is ...or should be mate ...making millions of calculations to form a view ...relaxing chemicals star to flow through your brain having a mind altering effect ...or the adrenalin has been primed ...ready to laugh or die ...those kjudgnmets are being made and poctures being formed.
  • Options
    Originally posted by J
    Besides, It depends where you are getting your basis or foundation for judgement from does it not?
    your right there. and here lies the problems of mice and men.
  • Options
    Originally posted by J
    Aye. But door mice are a dying breed what with all this technology, something has to give.
    i had an idea once ...to make money.
    i was going to manufavture mr mouse doors ...to be attached to a skirting board somwhere in your house.
    dead simple and globaly a massive potential.
    feel free to go and make yourself rich with my idea.
  • Options
    Originally posted by J
    Isn't that how they make cheap sausages to sell for a killing?
    they have suasages at killings these days ...sheeesh kebab!