Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

When was that moment for you?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Where you realised your other half/someone you were seeing was becoming a little more serious?

The other day for me was when my lad said "You need to leave some stuff over at mine, pet. Can't have you rush out in the morning to get showered and washed and such."

I thought this was quite nice, as I always had visions of "Big" from Sex And The City returning Carrie's stuff in a bag where she'd mistakened the bag for a present.

Today I went and bought an overnight bath-bag thingy and duplicates of my toilettries. :D

So yes, I'm quite pleased. :)

What about you?

Comments

• Options
    I've only been seeing my g/f for 6 months and she's been living with me for the last month, before that it was every night anyway, typical women!!
  • Options
    Not sure I should dare to admit this, but my boy moved in with me pretty much a month into dating. We were stuck to each other like glue right away. I remember I kept thinking "this can't be right. It's way too soon!" but it was so natural that my fears disappeared within a few weeks.
    Honestly, I know how insane this is going to sound, but I knew we were going to be serious right from the first time we hooked up. He just felt like home right away. :)
  • Options
    When we'd only been going out for 2 months and we got an invitation to his step-sister's wedding addressed to both of us! I've never even met his Step-sister! :eek2:
  • Options
    There was never a "moment" for me, because we seemed to move in together by default, but when I felel in love it told me it was serious. And now we're engaged, with t'missus' mum planning the wedding now...
  • Options
    I really liked when my ex did this (he was my boyfriend at the time). We were friends for a few months before we started going out on dates and holding hands. (yes that is probably pathetic but remember, im Mormon. so it was a big deal.) I went on a trip to New York for 4 days and I had him pick me up from the airport when I came home. When I saw him waiting for me, he had a dozen purple roses (which are my favorite that I told him he would never find them). He ran up to me and I dropped my bags and he hugged me like he hadn't seen me for years. Usually we just did a friend hug with the little "pat pat" on the back. But we were hugging for about 2 minutes and he kissed my cheek and said "You can't ever leave me again for that long. I missed you like crazy." :blush::)

Thats when he was a sweetie :mad: too bad that didnt last long.
  • Options
    I knew about a month, maybe two, into my relationship, I was 16, he was nearly 17 (aah, young love) He'd said that he loved me after a couple of weeks but I wasn't sure and I'd said so, then when I told him I did, he was SO thrilled! I've kept realising it over and over, every couple of months I have an epiphany and realise he's IT for me! (that poem below the line is one a wrote for him!)
    I love him so much!
  • Options
    When he told me he loved me after we'd been together about 3/4months (we've been together a year in may) :heart::)
  • Options
    When my boyfriend first said that he loved me after a a month or something of going out with each other.
  • Options
    A drunken phone call when he wailed "I LOVE YOUUU" down the phone - that was after about a month long distance dating. Been together 15 months and he moved up here to be with me:D
  • Options
    sounds a lil silly, but when my car broke down in the middle of nowhere at 12 o'clock at nite, and he fixed it for me, in the dark with no torch. knew he was a keeper!
  • Options
    When I was coming back to London from going to visit my best friend for a weekend. He drove to the station which is like 30mins away from where he lives, but he hadn't remembered that the clocks had gone back, so he was a hour early. Then my train was delayed for like 2hrs, and he just waited round Euston for me. When I finally arrived, he carried all my bags to my flat and then bought me take out. we'd been together for like a month. :blush:
  • Options
    Originally posted by PositivePain
    Not sure I should dare to admit this, but my boy moved in with me pretty much a month into dating. We were stuck to each other like glue right away. I remember I kept thinking "this can't be right. It's way too soon!" but it was so natural that my fears disappeared within a few weeks.
    Honestly, I know how insane this is going to sound, but I knew we were going to be serious right from the first time we hooked up. He just felt like home right away. :)

aww :) , thats just how i felt with my b/f. we got 2geva 1 night+he asked me to stay at his, hardly been home since, lol! i had doubts at first, but something seemed right - so i stuck with it and now we've been 2geva for 10months+couldn't be happier :D