Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

oh crap, wtf did i do?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Yeah well last night i was at a party, and this chick who is/was a very good friend of mine was there. Anyway, for some reason tonight it seemed that she wanted nothing to do with me. Usually she's all over me. However tonight she just kept away from me. THis is the second time this week i've lost a good friend!

Comments

• Options
    I have no idea mate, you've not really mentioned much that can sway anyone's opinion into some sort of explanation.

Why did you lose the first friend this week? Maybe this is a result of the second lass?

Either way, I think you can only assume so much, but you need to talk to the lass herself. :)
  • Options
    Girls are just like that sometimes.

Either have a word, or just back off a bit, whatever seems right at the time.
  • Options
    Originally posted by 1983
    I have no idea mate, you've not really mentioned much that can sway anyone's opinion into some sort of explanation.

Why did you lose the first friend this week? Maybe this is a result of the second lass?

Either way, I think you can only assume so much, but you need to talk to the lass herself. :)

Problem is that she won't talk to me.

Btw, about the first one earlier in the week, well MSN went dodgy, and she was trying to message me, because the piece of shit signed out, signed back in, and changed my status to online while i was away. So now she won't talk to me. And i don't think she knows this chick.
  • Options
    Thats what i thought. Blah. :(
  • Options
    If there was a technical issue with MSN, then you could have emailed her while the program was offline to explain the problem. Send her an SMS if you know her phone number. That's what I do in relatively-urgent conversations if I'm suddenly signed out.
  • Options
    Well, I was going to say talk to her to find out what the reason is behind it all so that you can work through it... but she's not talking to you. Do you maybe have some mutual friends who would be able to find out for you? Then at least you would know what it was all about.

And with the first friend not speaking to you, I agree with everyone else - stupid, stupid reason for a fight. Hopefully so stupid it will blow over quickly.
  • Options
    don't mean to be sexist but sometimes girls can just fall out with you. but normally it turns out they were just in a foul mood and they're back to being buddies with you soon enough :) good luck mate! :thumb: and give her a bit of breathing space because it seems nothing you're going to say is going to make a difference. Then maybe ina few days or something you can try saying hi?

Oh and the MSN thing, that should blow over too :)
  • Options
    Yeah, i do have some mutual friends who might have an idea what's goin on. Next time i'm hanging around with them i'll see if they know what's goin on. Anyway, i'll try saying hello to 'em both sometime within a few days, and we'll see what happens. :)
  • Options
    Well, i had a bit of a chat to one of my mates, who's also good friends with her, and he don't know what's goin on. Weird. Ah well.