Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

confused bout my gf

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
argh im confused or mebbe just paranoid. 1 of em either way. my gf and me went out bout 2 weeks back 4 2 weeks till she dumped me on her b'day *sad i know*. she found some other guy but other friday shes told me she still ahd feelings 4 me and we kissed and stuff. i reallllllllly like her and stuff and we got back 2gether on the saturday. but im gettin paranoid now bout y she came back and whether she usin me! every1 tellin me 2 finish it but i dont want 2! advice would b gr8 cheerz

Comments

• Options
    if you dont feel comfortable with it then dont go out with her. tell her how u feel.
  • Options
    It sounds like the old "your'e my backup plan to me. I think you should just tell her to bugger off and find someone else. Try and get some sex out of her first (not advisable if you have morals!)

• Options
    Originally posted by Whowhere:
    Try and get some sex out of her first

Finally, someone who aint scared to tell it like it is !!!

As far as the problem goes, things didnt work out with the other guy so she's back with you. Maybe she is genuine, but it was probably because the other guy and her didnt work out for whatever reason.

Its your call mate.

Winners never quit and quitters never win !!
  • Options
    haha, yeah that's me alright. Well, not usually, but seein as no one is online it means noone can get offended!