Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

rainbow...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
At work today some of us were talking about the ladies from different races we've had sex with. I reckon I've done it with members of practically every race!

What about you? Or do you only like to have sex with members of your own race (and before anyone says anything, no, that doesn't make someone racist!:rolleyes: )?

Comments

• Options
    i'm only attracted to caucasian men.
  • Options
    There's not much choice up here... It's white men or white men...
  • Options
    i dont have a preference. some white guys are cute, some black guys are cute, some hispanic dudes are cute, some asian guys are cute (but they have a tendency to be way shorter than me so they aren't as cute) but along the same lines there are some really ugly white guys. realy ugly black guys, really ugly hispanic guys, really ugly asian guys... i guess i've never really looked at the race of a person as in determining their hotness. its all in other features.

but i've only ever done it with white guys and two guys who was half mexican.
  • Options
    Have only had sex with white men (2 men), but if ever I get divorced and met someone of a different race then of course id have to give it a bash :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by lil_kazzy
    There's not much choice up here... It's white men or white men...

Same here - Though if Will Smith knocked on my door, I wouldn't say no - :D
  • Options
    Generally I only find caucasian women attractive, but there are always exceptions. Alicia Keys is gorgeous, for instance.
  • Options
    Ive slept with 3 different races, White, Greek, and Turkish.