Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Shaving

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    epilators DO hurt. Its bearable on legs but I tried it once on my armpits, and it fucking hurt like buggery, I still did it though through the tears and gritted teeth, and was quite pleased with the result - until about a week later when the hairs started to try and grow back and it went all bumpy and spotty and horrible, and im never doing that again. Im not even going to try and do my bikini line with it, ill save it for legs.
  • Options
    I've never tried an epilator, but i've heard they're really painful... like waxing, but slower :crazyeyes
    I'm a weed when it comes to pain, so I go for hair removal creams :D
  • Options
    Enjoy the pleasure of a full bush!!

:yuck: BLEAH!!! :yuck: It's like sucking a sweaty carpet!

Discussed the "careful shave" with a previous girlfriend and she was also concerned about irritation so it didn't get any further.
  • Options
    Originally posted by rainbow brite
    epilators DO hurt.

We all have different opiniond dont we. Maybe i have high pain tolerance, but it doesnt hurt at all just tickles.
  • Options
    Ooer, no merci to epilators. >:|

I'll stick to an uber trimmed Mary Hinge, and a nice, shaved undercarriage. Much nicer. :D