Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Secret feelings....

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Do you secretly hate someone but you act like you dont? Or do you secretly really like someon but act like you dont? ON the internet? In reall life, at home/work/school? Why do you do it?

Comments

• Options
    Re: Secret feelings....

yeah i pretend i dont like this boy wen actually i love him loads i think its funny dont ask y :S

but wuldnt that be abit two faced if u pretend to like sumone and u hate their guts?
  • Options
    yea :( one person though only because its kind of forced apon. but its ok because she doesn't like me either but fakes her ass about it too. other people i just ignore if i dont like them. they will know if i dont like them.
  • Options
    yes... i hate one or two people, but im nice to them.....and they're not online type nither.
  • Options
    yeah course. aint taht just life

with someone i used to like who i still like in some ways; i ahve to pretend to hate his guts cos 1) its kinda fun 2) he acts like he hates mine ^^
    hes a good guy really.
    i think...

and i try not to act like i like someone when i don't but I do sometimes when I dont want people to yell at me for being uncivil or something.
  • Options
    I don't hate anybody, but many people get on my nerves a lot. It happens both on the internet and at school, and I rarely ever let it show.
  • Options
    Yes. I pretend to like a lot of people i dont.

So two faced :D
  • Options
    Yes. I pretend not to be in love with one of my straight, Christian friends. She would never understand.
  • Options
    Yes, i pretend to get on with my boyfriends ex when i really hate her. Gotta b nice to stay in his good books though, they are still good friends. :yuck:
  • Options
    I harbour secret feelings to hoof some people in the balls. Just to see the expression on their face.
  • Options
    Originally posted by LacyMay
    Yes. I pretend to like a lot of people i dont.

So two faced :D

I think everyone's 2 faced to a certain extent; I try not to be but sometimes it's hard. :(
  • Options
    Originally posted by lucifer devil
    I think everyone's 2 faced to a certain extent; I try not to be but sometimes it's hard. :(

I openly embrace it *shrugs*

Ok well maybe not openly...:chin:
  • Options
    i don't really hate anyone i know and definitely don't hide the fact i hate the people i hate.
  • Options
    Originally posted by lucifer devil

sometimes it's for the best.

say if you have a housemate who you don't like. you can either pretend to get on with them to keep the peace, or you can openly row with them day-in, day-out. now you may think it's two faced to pretend to like them, but the other people in the house will thank you.
  • Options
    Originally posted by VinylVicky
    Do you secretly hate someone but you act like you dont? Or do you secretly really like someon but act like you dont? ON the internet? In reall life, at home/work/school? Why do you do it?

Yeah i'm kinda like that at the moment i like someone but due to certain reasons im pretending i dont "like" them in that sense this is an online friend btw. I dont know how to feel at the moment though having been rejected again recently. I do also just try to get along with someone i hate IRL its just easier than argueing is it not
  • Options
    when i like someone i usually try not to show it.
  • Options
    Re: Re: Secret feelings....
    Originally posted by ice-babe
    yeah i pretend i dont like this boy wen actually i love him loads i think its funny dont ask y :S

but wuldnt that be abit two faced if u pretend to like sumone and u hate their guts?

Text-speak makes you look retarded.

I'm sure I am a bit two-faced every now and again, normally because it's less stressful, but I'm normally not.
  • Options
    Yep, there are like two people that I really like, like but just pretend that I just like them as friends and nothing more, but there are some many people, mostly all offline, that I hate, but just act like I have nothing against them whatsoever
  • Options
    i wouldn't say that i hated anybody, though quite a few people do annoy me, but i can tolerate pratically anyone.

on the otherside i have disguised my feelings for people i've liked, and in the end i think that's a bad thing.
    it was a bit like that aqualung song -
    "I've been watching your world from afar,
    I've been trying to be where you are"
  • Options

:yes: There's this one girl on the internet that I really like but she's just a tease who strings me along with false promises. But she's not on as much anymore and the lonelyness is killing me inside.

But it's a secret so don't tell anyone :p
  • Options
    Very good James-

Anyway ye everyone does it, not that I even count most people I talk to on the internet as real people and if I did have any feelings ill tell then straight out.
    Sometimes you have to hide them whether t be hating a work colleague or likeing your mate gf.

Why Vic?C'mon spill the beans?
    (and dont worry I know you love me already)
  • Options
    Was supposed to be kept secret Jamie :mad: ;):p
  • Options
    Re: Re: Secret feelings....
    Originally posted by NinjaMaster
    :yes: There's this one girl on the internet that I really like but she's just a tease who strings me along with false promises. But she's not on as much anymore and the lonelyness is killing me inside.

But it's a secret so don't tell anyone :p

i've heard about her....seems like a vry sweet girl, though I heard she misses you dearly, she just doesnt have the time and not as much access as before. She sends her love :D :flirt:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Docter Lurve

Why Vic?C'mon spill the beans?
    (and dont worry I know you love me already)
    :flirt:
  • Options
    Re: Re: Re: Secret feelings....
    Originally posted by BritJames
    Picture yourself in a post on a forum,
    With odd looking mods and threads about lies.
    Somebody calls you, you answer quite slowly,
    A girl with kaleidoscope eyes.
    Cellophane AVs of yellow and green,
    Towering over your screen.
    Look for the girl with the sun in her eyes,
    And she’s gone.
    Vicky in the sky with Ninja.
    Follow her down to a club by a warehouse
    Where rocking house people get narcotized,
    Everyone smiles as you drift past the flowers,
    That grow so incredibly high.
    Old used up syringes appear on the floor,
    Waiting to take you away.
    Climb in the bed with your head in the clouds,
    And you’re gone.
    Vicky in the sky with Ninja,
    Picture yourself in a club in a big town,
    With big looking bouncers with black coat and ties,
    Suddenly someone is there at the cloakroom,
    The girl with the kaleidoscope eyes.
    *applauds* but a very vivid picture in my head :D
  • Options
    Depends in the circumstances really. In real life if I didnt like someone then I would make sure they knew, I aint gonna pretend to like someone when I hate them. Honesty is the best policy........me thinks :D
  • Options
    :flirt:

Ssh dont make Ninj jealous-

Then again :chin: :wave: