Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Does He LOve me?? or is it a GAme

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
OK basically i been with my boyfriend for uhm 4 years and 5months now, and its been a odd relationships up and down al the time fights u name it. basically i was living in dubai with my family wheni met him etc but i had to move back to uk (we had been together 3 yrs tht time) becaus ei loved him so much and i could see how hard it was to be apart and as he begged me to move back i moved back to dubai for uni january 2004 this year i been here now bout 4 months things are okay but i havent been studying and i failed 2 terms of uni by not attending classes and all, so i decided to move back to Uk for the sake of my future as here im gettin no where. The weird thing is he seems to be pushing me to go sooner than i have to and it is worrying me he dosent do it in a nasty way but he claims he thinks we both study better when we r not together in the same country so i agreed as thts y i am leaving, and he says it wil make us get on wid things faster then he can marry me sooner. I dunno if hes sayign it so he can get rid of me or really means it, i mean he has cheated on me once before wid a younger girl for 3 weeks and so did i on him but it meant nothing... I dunno whether he loves me i need help!!! it really sux what should i do how cani find out if he is really in love wid me? i mean could these 4yrs of been a game???
:(:confused::(

Comments

• Options
    None of us can tell what he's thinking, everyone has fdifferent ways of showing how they feel. Talk to him, tell him what you're telling us. It's the only way. You dont wanna be stuck in the UK thinking all these things, do you?
  • Options
    I'm sure the last four years weren't a game (Though the cheating can't have helped) but love changes and people change and perhaps he does want out of the relationship?

Perhaps he ffels as if he's being deserted, or perhaps you actually do want to break free a bit?