Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

18 units of Stress

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
hey, i justed to post cos at the moment im doing an ND in Media and i have to complete 18 units in 2 years. I can handle the work load but its beyond stressful and i find myself so worked up sometimes. i know some people may be in worse positions then myself but is it really true that a-levels are the hardest times of education? has anyone else ever gone through so much work in such a short time?

K
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    You want hard my son do a maths degree.......................

Bopz

P.S. A-levels are a big step up from GCSE, but what you gunna do? Dont drop out, its not worth it really. Just do the damn work, but rememeber A-levels suck big hairy donkey dick.
  • Options
  • Options
    hey

i did a national diploma too, and also did 18 units as well as key skills. The workload is big but a bit of good organisation and you'll be fine. And if you get to snowed in with it all tutors are normally really good with extensions if you give them good notice and are stressed
  • Options
    opppppps a ND, sorry. I just read 18 units, thats the same as 3 A-levels. Have fun though and work your arse off!

Bopz
  • Options
    Lol thas cool, thanks for the reassurance.

Take care,

K