Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

G Spot

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    yeh unless your a hamaphodite where the get the best of both worlds! wahey!!
  • Options
    Originally posted by XtremePleasure
    I would have thought it varied for every girl. Like, we're all different, so they'll be in different places for each girl. Get me?! :S

Yeah, but it's not going to be in one girl's ankle and in one girl's nose, is it?
  • Options
    Originally posted by shamonmofo
    yeh unless your a hamaphodite where the get the best of both worlds! wahey!!

Apropos of nothing, hermaphrodites are sterile.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Crispy
    Do blokes have them??
    Yup. It's up our arses. Stimulating the prostate gland is nice. So that means a finger up yer bum, or (sometimes) pressure on your perinium (the area between your balls 'n' bum hole, to stimulate it.
    Personally, I like having my bum fingered due to the extra stimulation. :naughty:
  • Options
    ye they are generally the same area- except some can be harder to find and hit. Some tend to be different kinda sizes too- thijk it has something to with jhow aroused they are and period in their cycle there at-