Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Shoes

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Just been having a convo, and it in got mentioned how many pairs of shoes you own. Do lads tend to own less than girls or not? How many have u got?

I have 4 pairs of trainers, 4 pairs of flat shoes, 2 pairs of summery shoes, 2 pairs of boots and 1 pair of denim sandals.

Comments

• Options
    Hi there:D
    Im embarraced to say this but my last shoe count came too 76!!!
    That includes shoes boots sandals etc.
    I did have more but I have sold several pairs on ebay!:crazyeyes
  • Options
    Hmm... lemme see.. I've got 2 pairs of trainers, 1 pair of flat shoes, 1 pair of high shoes and some knee high boots. Only 5 altogether - not many at all!
  • Options
    1 Pair of New Rocks, 1 pair of trainers, 1 pair of going outty pointy shoes, 1 pair of new high platform boots.

SweetLeaf.
  • Options
    absolutely fucking loads.

i have 3 pairs of allstars, 3 pairs of fake allstars, 4 pairs of skate trainers, about 10 pairs of other trainers, 1 pair of work shoes, one pair of going out shoes, army boots, riding boots, several pairs of flip flops, 2 pairs of birkenstocky-type things, my awesome pink flame trainers (no, not the faith ones that everyone in the world had) and about 5-10 other random pairs that i don't really wear, but haven't got around to selling/chucking out yet.

and that is after selling about 20 pairs on ebay.
  • Options
    wow. i only have 5 pairs. one is for only exercising, a pair of sandals, a dressy pair and 2 sneakers. i feel so shoe deprived or something :eek2:
  • Options
    5 pairs of trainers, 3 pairs of boots, 1 pair of knee-high boots, 9 pairs of strappy going out type shoes, 3 pairs of daytime summery type sandals, 1 pair of smart work shoes and 1 new pair of those pink bellet type shoes. Blimey :eek2:
  • Options
    I have a whole built in wardrobe full of shoe and coats, I couldnt possibly count them all. I have shoes still in their box neevr worn. I'm always buying them, brand new, form charity shops an dfrom car boots. I like everything i wear to co-ordinate so i ahve to have a different pair of shoes for different items of clothing.
  • Options
    Originally posted by VinylVicky
    I like everything i wear to co-ordinate so i ahve to have a different pair of shoes for different items of clothing.

:yes: Same as me!
  • Options
    23 pairs, will elaborate on 'em..WAIT! 24! I forgot my work shoes. :blush:..anyways, elaborate on em later :D
  • Options
    I think girls have a tad more than blokes. I own 2 pairs of 'hangin bout shoes' (skate shoes), 1 pair of trainers and 1 pair of boots for sport. And 2 pairs of smart goin out shoes!
  • Options
    Hmmm. I have 3 pairs of trainers, 1 pair of pump things, 2 pairs of flat pointy shoes, 2 pairs of high(er) pointy shoes, 2 pairs of strappy shoes, 3 pairs of boots, 1 pair of knee-hih boots (never wear them though), around 5/6 pairs of flipflops, and...p
    Probably another 10 or so pairs that I never wear but havent got rid of yet.

And im buying another pair of trainers, a pair of summary shoes, and mopre flipflops next weekend :D
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Bloody women and their shoes!

I've got 2 pairs! A pair of trainers and some decent shoes for work and going out etc!

How the hell can you have 76 pairs?!!!!?!
  • Options
    Originally posted by JsT
    How the hell can you have 76 pairs?!!!!?!
    Coz you have to match them with different outfits, only some shoes look good with certain skirts or jeans, and then you have to think about the colours etc....Oh i could go on. :(
  • Options
    1 pair of trainers
    1 pair of old trainers for the fields
    1 pair of school shoes
    1 pair of boots
    1 pair of ska style checkered fake cons
  • Options
    i have lots of shoes because i have had the same sized feet for over 15 years, and that's a long period of collection. and because they're small, i get a lot of my shoes from the kiddy section, and they're dirt cheap.

also cause i don't drink or smoke i can afford to buy a lot more things than most people my age.
  • Options
    Ooh this is gonna be fun!

8 pairs of trainers, 4 pairs of flat black shoes, 4 pairs of heeled black shoes, 3 pairs of stilletto sandals, 4 pairs of boots, 3 pairs of flip flops, 1 pair of beige shoes, 1 pair of brown shoes, 1 pair of red pointy shoes, 2 pairs of wedge sandals, 2 pairs of Pods, 1 pair of pixie shoes

That comes to 34. There's probably some more that I can't see/remember though. And out of those there's probably... 10 that I wear often.
  • Options
    I have shoes I've never even worn!! In fact I only ever seem to wear boots these days. I have about 10 pairs of boots and 40 pairs of shoes not to mention the sandals :lol:

I have many pairs of high heels but rarely wear them.
  • Options
    Ive got 2 pairs of shoes, 2 pairs of trainers, 2 pairs of boots and one pair of sandals.
  • Options
    1 pair of DC trainers
    1 pair of calf-high doc martins
    1 pair of black work shoes
    1 pair of black flat pump-type things

and er......thats it!
  • Options
    hmm....I have one pair of trainers, school shoes, 4 or 5 pairs of nice going out type shoes, flip flops, sandals and... that's about it.
  • Options
    2 pairs of trainers
    1 pair of slip on trainers
    3 pairs of pointy stiletto thingys
    2 pairs of dancing sandals
    2 pairs of summer sandals
    1 pair flip flops

thats not too bad actually :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by candy
    2 pairs of trainers
    1 pair of slip on trainers
    3 pairs of pointy stiletto thingys
    2 pairs of dancing sandals
    2 pairs of summer sandals
    1 pair flip flops

thats not too bad actually :)
    where've you been hiding missus? :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by VinylVicky
    where've you been hiding missus? :p

hmmm an internet ban from the fella due to sticky circumstances....I have found a way around it though ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by candy
    I have found a way around it though ;)
    I can see :p
  • Options
    i have 1 pair of trainers, 1 pair of boots

and yes, im a girl!
  • Options
    I have

5 pairs of trainers
    1 pair pointy shoes
    2 pairs casual sandals
    2 pairs of flipflops
    4 pairs flat black shoes
    2 pairs strappy going outty sandals
    1 pair of boots

I think thats it. That makes...17 pairs.
  • Options
    When we were building the house I live in now, I told my dad it I forsure needed to have a seperate closet for my shoes and for my clothes. 4 of my friends slept in my shoe closet. I shouldn't have let them because they mixed them all up. My aunt who lives in Florida, worked for Saks for 10 years in New York. She has around 400 pairs of shoes, THAT SHE HASN'T WORN. when her feet grew after being pregnant, I GOT MOST OF THEM!! :D yey I dont wear alot of them, but they are sure nice to look at and still have the "new" smell. :yes: :yum: mmm mmm

You can NEVER have enough shoes. :no:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Blah_x2
    i have 1 pair of trainers, 1 pair of boots

and yes, im a girl!

*applauds you* ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by my_name
    *applauds you* ;)

is that sarcasm :confused:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Blah_x2
    is that sarcasm :confused:

not in the least. you dont need a psychotly excessive amount of shoes. and you dont have that. and thats way cool to me :D