Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

AAaahhtissshhuuuuu!...sniff.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Rotten bloody cold!:mad:
I noticed it coming on the day before yeaterday and I know why. Ive just come back from the far east and 99 degrees heat...(oh dear it went all over the keyboard that time...) and my body dose not seem to like coming back to good old british weather. I get a cold every time, and at the moment I feel like s**t! :(
So has anyone got any cold cures, besides a sledge-hammer??
Tonight I going to try a bottle of wine some spam...and a gallon on night-nurse....errrm...think I should be on the "drugs" board for that one:confused:
any suggestions would be kool:cool:

Comments

• Options
    No fortunatly!:lol:
    I went to Vietnam for my second honeymoon and it cost a flippin' fortune!:crazyeyes
    I find fam trips too much like hard work...did one to turkey once with Cosmos and at one point we viewed 27 hotels in one day!:crazyeyes I wished I'd never applied for it!
    ...and I came home with a cold too!!!:lol:

"cheers!":D
  • Options
    Oh heck! That sounds dreadfull!:crazyeyes
    Personally I think fam trips should be banned. The big companys treat the agents like cattle, herding them around hotel after hotel. I find that when I ve been on one I need a holiday to get over it!
    ...And oh yes, my mum said whisky, hot water and ginger, I think I will enjoy that one!...hic!

"Cheers!":D
  • Options
    Take a read of this from thesite...

Cold and flu recovery

Hope you're feeling more human again soon.

Love Lu x
  • Options
    Benelyn, the thing for colds, the newish one is great, beachams flu is good too.
  • Options
    "Cheers!"
    Thanks for the replys, and the cool link. Well shortly I will be trying the white wine remidey:lol: and I have just finished off my first box of tissues!
    There is a bit of a Kleenex mountain hear folks!
    :D:D:D