Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Sounds dodgy to me

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Used to work with a girl called hayley. She left about 2 weeks back, and recently has started texting me telling me how she fancies me and never got the chance to tell me before and wants to meet up for sex and stuff.

Now at work she was okay to me, used to take the piss out of me a lot but alright i guess.

She has a b/f too and she says she wants to see me without him knowing (obviously) but when ever i phone, he always picks up the phone, she asked me to call her today, i did and he answered, asked if i could speak to her and hung up on me.

So i duno wether she is just playing mind games with me for some sick twisted thrill (like most girls do with me) or if she wants me to meet her and for her b/f to be there and maybe beat me up or be jealous or something, i duno. But it does sound a bit dodgy to me, what do you guys think?

Comments

• Options
    Sounds dodgy, could be him texting you..

Personally, I wouldn't screw around with other people's girls, cos if it was my g/f you were trying to get on, I'd soon have a new patio ;)
  • Options
    Re: Sounds dodgy to me
    Originally posted by Lynx
    Used to work with a girl called hayley. She left about 2 weeks back, and recently has started texting me telling me how she fancies me and never got the chance to tell me before and wants to meet up for sex and stuff.

Now at work she was okay to me, used to take the piss out of me a lot but alright i guess.

She has a b/f too and she says she wants to see me without him knowing (obviously) but when ever i phone, he always picks up the phone, she asked me to call her today, i did and he answered, asked if i could speak to her and hung up on me.

So i duno wether she is just playing mind games with me for some sick twisted thrill (like most girls do with me) or if she wants me to meet her and for her b/f to be there and maybe beat me up or be jealous or something, i duno. But it does sound a bit dodgy to me, what do you guys think?

Of course it's dodgy! She's using you to either make her boyfriend jealous or hurt him. I would delete her number and just forget about her if I was you.
  • Options
    Have to agree on that one. You dont wana be knowing girls like that, only intent on leading u along. She's the one who will suffer if you completely ignore her now. and the bf thing, how often is it that sumone would pick up sumone elses phone on more then one occasion..sounds fishy to me.

Laters
  • Options