Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Ongoing Problem getting worse

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
OK ages ago I made a post about gaining weight however the problem has gotten worse. I now weight 10 stone and I am 5.2". I have put on 2 and a half stone since last summer and have gone up from a size 10 - 12/14.

This problem is really getting me down and for the first time I admited I had a problem to my mum last night. I am a huge comfort eater as I am having a few problems atm such as my mum who is having an affair and just general stress with college and things and I find I go to food as a way to help me cope.

Please can someone give me some advice to help me loose this weight as I would like to go down to 8 stone.

Comments

• Options
    Wasn't it you who last time said you weren't going to do exercise or eat healthy? Not having a go but if you're still in that frame of mind no one can really help.

I know exercise is horrible, I can't think of anything worse but why don't you sign up to a gym and just start off slowly. If you want to lose weight then exercise and healthy eating is what you're going to have to do!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Faith
    Wasn't it you who last time said you weren't going to do exercise or eat healthy? Not having a go but if you're still in that frame of mind no one can really help.
    i think that was moonshiner.. unless i missed that thread.
  • Options
    Originally posted by lipsy
    i think that was moonshiner.. unless i missed that thread.

I didnt say I wasnt going to excercise or eat healthy-I eat healthy anyway, I said I was embarassed to excercise. And I also said I would try out what people said :mad:
  • Options
    That wasn't me who said that.
  • Options
    It was this thread when you said you know it's cos you eat too much and don't do any exercise.
  • Options
    The best way to get down to your healthy weight and feel and look your best is to do it slowly. A balanced diet and moderate exercise will gently get you toned up, and keep the weight off for good.

Diets

Love Lu x